- 33% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sarthak’s full profile.
Recently moved to Houston, TX and need friends here. :) Feel free to send me a message and get in touch.
Easy going, open minded and down to earth. Loves to travel, obviously! A strong footballer(⚽), may be football can help me with travelling in future again! Die hard Arsenal supporter.
A highly energetic person with good sense of humour who's always up for adventures.
If we meet, I host you or you host me then I'd love to hear your stories, help you in whatever way I can and talk a lot.
Last but not the least, a funny guy!
Instagram travel blog: trippwithsar
My Instagram: sarthakk69
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To make friends(hangout, host and surf) and also travel with them if I get a chance.
I am a hardcore fan of Arsenal football club⚪ and a semi professional footballer.
The most interesting thing for me is travelling. Love to try everything, especially which is fun for others!
- graphic design
- music festivals
- world music
- social work
- solo travel
- adventure travel
- learning languages
- meeting new people
- food and cooking
- arsenal fc
- drinking beer
- learning new skills
- haunted places
Music, Movies, and Books
Always up for music festivals of almost all genres.
I don't read a lot to be honest.
Very picky when it comes to movies and TV series as I watch soccer most of the time. Always down to watch movies if I am with friends!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Represented India in 2 international football club competitions.
2) Due to some complications my bank balance went -$12 and I lived with that for 10 days, that was when I had no job and I was finding one. Luckily, I paid my rent couple of days ago. I was alone in Orlando(USA) with no friends or family members. I had like around 10 dollars cash, it was like living on a dollar per day for 10 days. I was still smiling and found it amusing, so I continued doing living on 1 dollar challenge for more than a week rather than asking for money from my parents lol.
3) Moved to Houston, TX during pandemic and started a new life.
4) Went to Vegas for my birthday trip. Did skydiving and shooting. Shot M-16, shotgun, sniper and handgun.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you certain things may be just by spending time with you, could be anything, as we all learn from each other.
I'd love to learn everything from you which can help me in becoming a better person :)
At the moment I am looking forward to learn swimming, languages like Thai, Italian and Espanol. Open to learn more languages as well!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Whatever is possible for me at that point of time. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Peru, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, United States