Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sebastian’s full profile.
Travelling to meet and talk with amazing people. Everybody got a story to tell and I love to listen to all of them.
After I successfully completed my technical education and quickly processed the compulsory Austrian military service, I took off in 2009 to travel the world.
The route brought me over north America through Mexico down to Central America, where I've spent about a half year.
In 2010 I returned back to Vienna, where I'm currently working as Development Assistant at CMC Markets.
In 2014 I married the woman of my dreams, I've met during on my tour through the world 2009 in Central America.
I still got a long list of countries and cultures, I want to check out - so from time to time I dust off my Indiana Jones hat and start another crazy spontaneously trip to meet people all around the world.
I'm looking forward to meeting you on the route!
It is you, who ...
sings your song,
dances your dance,
lives your life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have met lots of interesting people in Austria, Canada, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, USA and Spain ...
SPORTS (cross country skiing, skiing, running, hiking)
DANCING (I write it here as a single point, even if it's a sport as well - I went two years to dance school in Vienna and got up to the gold-level of standard dances - waltz, tango, chachacha, foxtrot, jive, boogie woogie, samba, rumba and a lot more)
- scuba diving
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been glad to couch-surfed at:
Kay in New York City, USA
Bill in Allentown, PA, USA
Natalie in Toronto, Canada
Julia in Toronto, Canada
Elizabeth in Montreal, Canada
Elizabeth in Boston, USA
Tova in Boston, USA
Ahmed in Mexico City, Mexico 2x
Liu&Yan in Helsinki, Finland 2x
Amado in Santa tecla, El Salvador
Javier in San Salvador, El Salvador
Sujue & Ting in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Ying Lan Liu in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Cinthya in San Pedro Sula, Honduras 2x
Regina in Innsbruck, Austria
Maike and Benjamin in Tuebingen, Germany
Pavel and Marjorie in Paris, France
Aude and Nat in Paris, France
Sandy and Katie in Munich, Germany
David in Madrid, Spain
Just a few crazy things I've done during my travelling:
- learned how to cook
- learned how to give a professional Swedish body massage
- did the PADI open water diving course
- learned how to hitchhike
- learned how to love
- found out how to sleep in a hammock
- rolled down a hill in a real sand desert
- enjoyed the feeling of having sand in every opening of your body
- found out how hot is lava
- tasted 1000+1 new things to eat
- learned how some of those things you’ve eaten can damage your stomach
- gave free hugs
- became through long training a professional mosquito killer (!)
- walked with a small candle in swimming cloths through a dark water-cave
- stood in middle of 1000 flying bats
- found a lot of Geocaches (Geocaching.com)
- took a class at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA (MIT)
- watched Mariachi playing
- survived the H1N1 epidemic in Mexico (I gladly never got sick! =P
- met the Evil Monkey (in Tegucigalpal, Honduras)
- enjoyed the Caribbean beach at day and night
- learned how to destroy a guitar
+ found true love -> my sweet girlfriend! <3
Teach, Learn, Share
Nothing is impossible, as long as you believe in it.
Always trust in the other person.
I learn, so I am.
I know, where Waldo is.
It's all about taking the first step.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Interesting conversations and a good contact in case you come by my place/city.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Canada, Guatemala, United Kingdom, United States