Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ekaterine’s full profile. It’s free!
"I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us. don't tell!
They'd banish us, you know.
How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!"
remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, LIVE TODAY!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is amazing for 2 things I love most: travelling and meeting new people
1. Tye Greene (USA)
2. MILCHBUBI (Germany)
3. Trygve Utstumo (Norway)
4. Jadwiga Brontē Pietrzyk (Poland)
5. Philip Mowbray (England)
6. xNOTHINGxHELDxBACKx (Canada)
7. Noemi Imfeld (Switzerland)
8. ASOKCU (USA)
9. Titch Fauconnier (Belgium)
10. Julia Laki (Hungary)
11. Tom Woodgate (England)
12. Sonya Kleshik (USA)
13. Matthew Thornton (USA)
14. Pia Asikainen (Finland)
15. Lotta Kaihua (Finland)
16. Alexandra Dubovik (Ukraine)
17. Rebecka Herdevall (Sweden)
18. Sebastian Lennox (UK)
19. Margaret Eby (USA)
20. Calvin Dyson (UK)
21. Iryna Lisova (Ukraine)
22. Katia Vodopianova (Ukraine)
1. Trixi and Judith in Yerevan, Armenia
2. Martin Schäfer in Brandenburg, Gemany
3. Saba Tsereteli and Lucas Hofmann in Berlin, Germany
4. Vít Masare in Prague, Czech Republic
5. Linnea Folkesson in Malmo, Sweden
6. Titch Fauconnier in Brussels, Belgium
7. Tobias Hartmann in Pecs, Hungary
8. Kazziz Łabaj in Krakow, Poland
9. Alexandra Dubovik in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
10. Eugine&Bobo Golovskaya in Zaporozhye, Ukraine
11. Sweetlana Lisova in Kiev, Ukraine
12. Victoria Tarane in Jurmala, Latvia
13. Renars Burskans & Emils Udris in Riga, Latvia
14. Anton Keks in Tallinn, Estonia
15. Engin Denizci in Istanbul, Turkey
16. Cisem Arda in Izmir, Turkey
17. Philip Mowbray and Calvin Dyson in London,UK
18. Sebastian and Elisabeth in Edinburgh, Scotland
19. Sophie Lavazais in Montpelier, France
20. Marie and Yoro in Marseilles, France
21. Ludivine Obiejesi in Marseilles, France
Daydreaming about U-ndefined F-lying O-bjects :)))
Studying MAPS of the places I travel to....:))))
Rereading CouchSurfing references (you gonna love it if you have not done it yet):))))
Music, Movies, and Books
Beirut, Edward Sharp and Magnetic Zeros, Mumford and Sons, The Tallest Man on Earth, The The Smiths, Bright Eyes, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Johnny Flynn, BabyShambles, The Strokes,Interpol, Radiohead, Kings of Leon,Smashing Pumpkins, Stereophonics, Supergrass
The Live of Others,Almost Famous,the Experiment,Black Cat/White Cat,Kukushka,The Truman Show,Psycho,The Pianist,Little Miss Sunshine, Inglourious Basterds
The Catcher in the Rye (Salinger); The Breakfast at Tiffany's (Capote); Three Men in a Boat (Jerome K. Jerome);The Sound of Thunder (Bradbury); Children of Arbat (Rybakov)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
COUCHSURFING is the most amazing thing I have done or seen in my life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Georgia, Greece, Hungary