- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sidney’s full profile.
- Traveling in the time of COVID-19 -
I see life as a precious gift that should not be missed, time is the most valuable thing that we have and experiences such as traveling are the only things that really belong to us.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
When I travel I always like to see the places through the eyes of the people who live there, I've been lucky these years because with or without CS I always find locals who want to share a little bit of their homes, their culture and most important, their time with me.
I've been using CS over the last three years surfing in Europe, Central and Southamerica, also hosting in Mexico City and Cancun and it has been such an amazing experience, best firends, brothers, sisters, people who I barely know become more than hosts/guests, they are family now.
Music, Movies, and Books
The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I was six years old doctors told me I was about to go to heaven (die in kid language) I had three complicated surgeries and since then I see life as an opportunity, there is no time to waste, we have to live the moment and enjoy until the end.
- Skydiving in Puerto Vallarta 2016
- I always travel alone since I'm only child and my friends are always busy, I did 2 months in Europe, 6 months in Central and South America and 2 weeks in Costa Rica, always with CS!
- In September 2019 I had the fourth surgery, in my second month of disability period I went to Costa Rica
Teach, Learn, Share
- As you can read on my references I am a good tourist guide, despite living far from all the touristic places I can show you most of them and all the hidden gems that I know for free and even by bicycle, if you dare!
- All my historical/cultural backup and my political opinions are available too.
- I can help you with your travel route.
- Mom is always happy to teach you how to cook mexican dishes.
- Mom and I are always up to help you with your Spanish.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I'm not good at cooking but I always help with the cleaning.
- Nice magnets from Mexico City are waiting to be put in your fridge ;)
- A talk with the fantastic trio: me, myself and I
For guests,it's extremely important that you know :
- I live in Coyoacan (not the centre), Mexico City. Far from most touristic places.
- The space where you would sleep would be an inflatable matress in the middle of the living room, clean blankets and pillows are given to you.
RULES OF THE APARTMENT
- Only one person at a time
- No more than three nights
- Buy your own food please! The supermarket and a street market are close to the apartment both are really cheap and you can cook in the kitchen Due to my many surgeries I have a special diet, mom always cooks only for me and is really bad when surfers expect her to cook for them (it has happened)
- No empty/new profiles
- No short messages not a typical copy paste request, I need to know that you're really interested into staying here
- If you have hosted before (extra points)
- If you read everything write Fibonito on your request (extra points)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In