Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Salvatore’s full profile. It’s free!
World's citizen! What else?
Let's smile and the world will smile with us!
When you have to take a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when the coin is in the air...you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Se ti dicono di alzarti tu siedi, e quando siedono tu alzati in piedi.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
visited 6 states (2.66%)Create your own visited map of The World or another interesting project
Hosted since 2011:
1. Jessica Gimpel/USA 10.09.2011-13.09.2011 in Berlin
2. Eddie Lopez/USA 21.10.2011-23.10.2011 in Berlin
3. Dimitra and Giorgos/GRE 02.12.2011 - 03.12.2011 in Berlin
4. Haley Spector/USA 25.07.2014 - 26.07.2014 in Modena
5. Valeria Gennari/ITA 08.2014 in Modena
6. Ashley D/USA 27.08.2014 - 30.08.2014 in Modena
7. Aimee Bourget/USA 22.09.2016-24.09.2016 in Modena
8. Natalia and Galina Malushina/RUS 16.10.2016-17.10.2016 in Modena
I am open to listen every kind of music (every time has its own kind of music...). I play acoustic guitar since four years and I played violin for six years (sometimes I try to be a writer and a singer).
I studied martial arts for 14 years and played soccer for one year. At the moment I am a volleyball player. During my Bachelor I lived for six months in Brussels, where I discovered the amazing value of living in a multicultural context. Sometimes I improvise myself as photographer (often without success, but I am learning...).
I am studying Public Policy, so I am interested in all kind of stuff related with society, environment, inequality, poverty, etc.
- martial arts
- public policy
Music, Movies, and Books
Film: La vita è bella, La tigre e la neve, Mediterraneo, The Truman Show, L'uomo delle stelle, Io non ho paura, Mine vaganti.
Music: U2, Coldplay, Rem, Queen, Ligabue, Robbie Williams.
Books: La Divina Commedia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I flipped a coin, I closed my eyes... and I realized what I have to do!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, France, Germany, Slovenia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Germany, Italy