- 0% response rate
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rahul’s full profile. It’s free!
want 2 know this world better!!!
In the beginning I may be quiet quiet, after a while , if it "clicks" with people and I feel more confident, I'm an open enthusiastic guy & veggie since childhood. I'd like to meet people from all around the world and discover the nicest spots on earth.
I'm a little bit sportive (i.e. I really like to sport; like jogging, bicycling, ...;but I don't do it a lot.
I definitely believe that contributing with Couchsurfing I'm helping to make a better world. Where the people will understand more each other and have a better idea of how life is short and that we must enjoy it intensely.
Doesn't matter what part of the world you live, your religion, your color and whatever else, you must be committed helping people and try to make the world a better place to live.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Organizing meetings and fostering the creation of active local Couchsurfing members...
I had few good experiances meeting new peoples thru CS. It's really a good fun while meeting tourists coming to Ahmedabad & during local meetups.
01) Met Dan Acy (Switzerland) - Ahmedabad
02) Met Kris Patel - Ahmedabad
03) Group A Vibrant Gujarat created - (01.07.07)
04) Organised First CS Ahmedabad meetup @ TC's - Ahmedabad (23.09.07)
05) Met Aaron Charlop Power - meet @ TC's (23.09.07)
06) Met Munind & his wife - meet @ TC's (23.09.07)
07) Met Kalpesh Soni - meet @ TC's (23.09.07)
08) Met Mitesh Dave - meet @ TC's (23.09.07)
09) Met Ankit Kotecha - meet @ TC's (23.09.07)
10) Met Bitto & his sweet son - meet @ Curries (23.10.07)
11) Met Jinal Thelapiya - meet @ Curries (23.10.07)
12) Met Louis Palmer - Solar Car guy, met him @ Ahm-Baroda Expressway (25.10.07)
13) Organised Meet @ Mocha - Ahmedabad (27.10.08)
14) Met Amit Pathak - Meet @ Mocha (26.10.07)
15) Met Lady Ri - Meet @ Seva Cafe (27.10.07)
16) Met Rushir Shah - Meet @ Seva Cafe (27.10.07)
17) Met Parin Adharyu - Meet @ Seva Cafe (27.10.07)
18) Met Ram Mulani - Meet @ Seva Cafe (27.10.07)
19) Organised Meet @ Dhuaa - Ahmedabad (08.12.07)
20) Met Shai* - Meet @ Dhuaa (08.12.07)
21) Met Natasha Raheja - Long Drive (10.01.08)
22) Hosted Christina & Patrick - Australia (17.04.08)
23) Organised Internatioanl CS day meet @ Rajwadu - Ahmedabad (12.06.08)
24) Met Amit Shah - Meet @ Rajwadu (12.06.08)
25) Met Shilp Verma - Meet @ Rajwadu (12.06.08)
26) Met Nishith Shah - Meet @ Rajwadu (12.06.08)
27) Met Aushutosh Raval & his wife - Meet @ Rajwadu (12.06.08)
28) Hosted Yuphamat Wathanatham - Bangkok (18.06.08)
29) Organised Meet @ Lounge 9 - Ahmedabad (15.08.08)
30) Met Jhanvi Mistry - Ahmedabad (10.08.08)
31) Group Festivals of the World created (26.08.08)
32) Hosted Roman Steiner - Austria (21.08.08)
33) Hosted Isabel Roth & her BF - Germany (08.09.08)
34) Hosted Aurelien Peyratout - France (11.09.08)
35) Organised First monthly meetup @ Stripes & Solids - Ahmedabad (12.09.08)
36) Met Ly Ngo - Vietnam (14.09.08)
37) CS City Ambassador for Ahmadabad - (17.09.08)
38) Met Anna Diem - Switzerland (19.09.08)
39) Organised Monty meet @ City Creative Center - Ahmadabad (27.09.08)
40) Met Hardeep, Bhuvnesh & other CS members @ CCC meet.
41) Met Yann Le Flour - France (29.09.08)
42) Met Courtlen Beckett - Canada (01.10.08)
43) Hosted Judy Seto - China (03.10.08)
44) Organised Navratri meetup @ Gulmohar Greens - Ahmedabad (04.10.08)
45) Met Nikhil Khatri , Virag Thakkar & Daiyen during CS Navratri meet @ Gulmohar Greens - Ahmadabad (04.10.08)
46) Hosted Daiyen - Malaysia (05.10.08)
47) Hosted Howard Greenberg - Canada (12.10.08)
48) Organised CS Rock Show meet @ CEPT - Ahmadabad (18.10.08)
49) Met Stefan Schulz - Germany (19.10.08)
50) Attended CS Pushkar Meet 2 - India (08.11.08 to 11.11.08)
51) Met Deep Shikha, Piyush Rastogi, Monisha Meena, Vipin Goyal, Ram Niwas Khatri, Tridivesh Hitkar, Barbara Miller Elegbede, Amit Kothari, Pedro Perez, Shirley D'Costa, Amit Sabarwal, Antra Krācēja, Saravana Kumar, Rahul Thomas, Shyam Singh & many many more CSers from all around the world during CS Pushkar Meet 2
52) Hosted Andrew Welch - England (07.12.08)
53) Met Julian Shah - Mumbai (26.02.09)
54) Met Bulat - Russia (26.02.09)
55) Hosted Anna Żygadlo & her sister - Poland (07.03.09)
56) Organized MMM CS Meet @ Kankariya (08.03.09)
57) Organized Maska Ban Meet @ Ruturaj (07.04.09)
58) Met Jigna & other CSers @ Dal Dhokli Meet @ Swati's
59) Organized Slackling @ Law Garden meet (10.07.09)
60) Met Nandita, Alex Hornstein, Ashish Verma, Vikram Sharma, Sandip Patel, Renu Sheth, Purvi Talati, Minanshu Desai, Jidesh Sarkar, Ashim Gayanani, Zoe & Eric, Shyla & few more CSers @ Slacking meet @ Law Garden (10.07.09)
Traveling is my life philosophy. I love to get my backpack and travel around the world.
I'm also a computer guy, I love technology and I have worked as a software engineer.
Meeting people is always amazing, I love make new friends and during my trips I always find someone interesting who I can share experiences with.
In my opinion traveling is the best way to enjoy life.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies = cant remeber as of rite now... it changes every month..or week
Music = depends on mood
Books = not into reading.hmmm...but books are not always to be read..a lot of pics interests me...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was desperately in need of a book from Italy. That book was not available within India & I've tried the entire possible online source to find the book but I didn't find. Then I've decided to post a message in CS group of Italy.
Out of my post one member from Rome, didn't like me for sending a post for help in his group & in anger he revert badly with some bad words in his language. after that I thought peoples in Italy are not helpful.
After that a long discussion has been done between the members of Italy in the language other than English, which I could not understand.
It was really amazing to see my inbox flooded with e-mail, apology from the peoples of Italy for wrong behaviour of one member. Apart from all the controversy, they have also helped a lot in finding the book. It is nice to see peoples from Italy are very helpful & friendly.
Thanks a lot Italy. You all are amazing.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, France, Germany, Latvia, Luxembourg, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In