Quer Conhecer Pessoas
- Último login há 1 day
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de SPYRO. É grátis!
Transmogrify into a Pterodactyl!!!
I have my eccentricities. I used to carry around a hurley at all times with very few exceptions. I am on a trial seperation. My goal in life is to be a failure according to Western standards. I don't want the material things, like a house, a wife, two cars, two point three kids, a big tv, a massive stereo system or anything like that. All I want is my backpack and whatever I can fit in it and that gets reduced everytime I move to a new country. My eventual plan is to travel with the clothes on my back and my passport in my pocket. I want a myriad of memories and experiences for my future. Calvin says it best here on the fourteenth comic. This strip is what made me want to live me life as I do.
The greatest description of friendship I have ever seen.
This talk of a recession and everything doesn't bother me, as I earn money to spend it. I save money for a while when I work, then I spend it all, then I work again and save only to go and spend it all. Everything I earn goes towards food and travel. I am a traveller, who wants to see everywhere. I feel the earth is our legacy and that we have every right to go wherever we want. I feel borders do not exist, we do not choose where we are born so I feel patriotism isnt worth the effort, we should abolish borders and visa requirements and let anyone go anywhere. Travel is a major part of my life and I strive for the travel life.
I talk a lot and joke a lot and can be very vulgar and crude at times. My friends would tell you more about me so if you need to find out, just go ahead and ask them about me.
Always have a Zombie contingency plan
So as some people have put better before than I ever will
"A good traveller is one who does not know where he is going to,and a perfect traveller does not know where he came from" -Lin Yutang
"Too often... I would hear men boast of the miles they covered that day,rarely of what they had seen" -Louis L'Amour.
One last quote from a gaggle of couchsurfers in Salzburg who put this one together.
"The man flies in the plane tomorrow to Mongolia and he thinks frogs and snakes and elephants and penguins are masturbating under the tree."
THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME WHO REALLY WANT TO MAKE SURE OF REACHING ME PLEASE EMAIL ME TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL WHICH I WILL HIDE SOMEWHERE IN MY PROFILE
My own one
Don't ever go anywhere just get everywhere because its not where you go its how you got there.
email at anarchist4cuba [at] gmail [dot] com
One I stole
"The healthy wayfarer sitting beside the road scanning the horizon open before him, is he not the absolute master of the earth, the waters, and even the sky? What housedweller can vie with him in power and wealth? His estate has no limits, his empire no law. No word bends him toward the ground, for the bounty and beauty of the world are already his." -Isabelle Eberhardt
Newest Favourite Story
An American tourist complimented a Greek fisherman on
the quality of his fish and asked how long it took him
to catch them.
"Not very long," answered the Greek.
"But then, why didn't you stay out longer and catch
more?" asked the American.
The Greek explained that his small catch was sufficient
to meet his needs and those of his family.
The American asked, "But what do you do with the rest
of your time?"
"I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children,
and take a siesta with my wife. In the evenings I go
into the village to see my friends, dance a little,
play the bouzouki, and sing a few songs. I have a full
The American interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard
and I can help you.
You should start by fishing longer every day. You can
then sell the extra fish you catch. With the revenue,
you can buy a bigger boat.
With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you
can buy a second one and a third one and so on until
you have an entire fleet of trawlers.
Instead of selling your fish to a middleman, you can
negotiate directly with the processing plants and
maybe even open your own plant.
You can then leave this little village and move to
Athens, Los Angeles or even New York City! From there
you can direct your huge enterprise."
"How long would that take?" asked the Greek.
"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years," replied the
"And after that? Afterwards?"
"That's when it gets really interesting," answered the
American, laughing. "When your business gets really
big, you can start selling stocks and make millions!"
"Millions? Really? And after that?"
"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny
village near the coast, sleep late, play with your
grandchildren, catch a few fish, take a siesta with
your wife, and spend your evenings singing, dancing
and playing the bouzouki with your friends..."
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
1. Surfed with Kevin in Paris
2. Surfed with Krissy in Paris
3. Surfed with Caribou in Paris
4. Surfed with Sylvain in Toulouse
5. Surfed with Marii in Toulouse
6. Hosted James in Valencia
7. Surfed with Benny in Barcelona
8. Hosted Wendy in Valencia
9. Hosted Kelly in Valencia
10. Hosted Nancy in Valencia
11. Surfed with Angela and Gerard in Barcelona
12. Hosted Rob and Margaret in Valencia
13. Hosted Emilie in Valencia
14. Surfed with Robin in Barcelona
15. Surfed with Nicole in Sacile
16. Surfed with Ana in Ljubljana
17. Surfed with Atila and Mirta in Zagreb
18. Surfed with Matt/Wolfgang in Linz
19. Surfed with Christine in Vienna
20. Surfed with Nicole again in Sacile
21. Surfed with Tristan in Paris
22. Surfed with Ian in Saint-Hilaire-de-Loulay
23. Surfed with Tristan in Megeve
24. Surfed with Niels in Amsterdam
25. Surfed with Tiina in Amsterdam
26. Surfed with Walter in Rotterdam
27. Surfed with Sven in Brussels
28. Surfed with Kenneth in Paal
29. Surfed with Sven in Brussels
30. Surfed with Nicole in Sacile
31. Hosted Steven in Ljubljana
32. Hosted Christine, Elvira and Erik in Ljubljana
33. Hosted Elisabeth in Ljubljana
34. Hosted Leah in Ljubljana
35. Surfed with Milomir in Maribor
36. Surfed with Rhianeth in Seefeld
37. Hosted Darin in Ljubljana
38. Hosted Kevin in Ljubljana
39. Surfed with Milomir in Maribor
40. Hosted Kevin in Vienna
41. Hosted Damien, Etienne, Flo-Mac, and Steeve in Vienna
42. Hosted Robbie and Alex in Vienna
43. Hosted Rachel in Vienna
44. Hosted Zach in Vienna
45. Hosted Roy, Derek and Olivia in Vienna
46. Hosted Aliza in Vienna
47. Hosted Rachel in Vienna
48. Hosted Roxy in Vienna
49. Surfed with Roxy in Vienna
50. Surfed with Isa in Vienna
51. Hosted Emily and Kara in Vienna
52. Hosted Isa in Vienna
53. Surfed with Christine in Vienna
54. Surfed with Nera in Beograd
55. Surfed with Ivana in Beograd
56. Hosted Gustavo in Vienna
57. Hosted Marius and Rázvan in Vienna
58. Surfed with André in Praha
59. Hosted Ryan and Roman in Vienna
60. Hosted Mikaela in Vienna
61. Hosted Kat in Vienna
62. Hosted Yong in Vienna
63. Hosted Louise in Vienna
64. Hosted Marie-Claude in Vienna
65. Hosted Aaron in Vienna
66. Hosted Ingrid and Rhyl in Vienna
67. Surfed with Sigrid in Munich
68. Hosted Trevor in Vienna
69. Hosted Simon in Vienna
70. Surfed with Marin in Split
71. Hosted Ashley in Vienna
72. Hosted Larisa and Danielle in Vienna
73. Hosted Thomas in Vienna
74. Hosted Hector in Vienna
75. Surfed with Marcus (at his Mother´s place) in Salzburg
76. Garden Surfed with Vince in Gossau (Tent surfed with Christine then Michael too)
77. Hosted Gabe in Vienna
78. Hosted Maja in Vienna
79. Surfed with Ivana in Maribor
80. Surfed with Rory in Dublin
81. Hosted Cristian in Vienna
82. Hosted Laura and Pablo in Vienna
83. Hosted Steff in Vienna
84. Hosted Shai* in Vienna
85. Hosted Ray in Vienna
86. Hosted Julieta, Diego and Shai* in Vienna
87. Hosted Lou and Shai* in Vienna
88. Surfed with Ginny in Salzburg
89. Hosted Jan and Dale in Vienna
90. Hosted Helena and Eduardo in Vienna
91. Hosted Mike in Vienna
92. Hosted Dean in Vienna
93. Hosted Jane in Vienna
94. Surfed with Nora in Berlin
95. Surfed with Caspar in Berlin
96. Hosted Eric in Vienna
97. Surfed with Ivana in Beograd
98. Surfed with Jeja in Beograd
99. Surfed with Genti in Tirana
100. Surfed with Milinko in Perast
101. Hosted Lari in Vienna
102. Hosted Jeremy in Vienna
103. Hosted Noni in Vienna
104. Hosted Sam and Charlie in Vienna
105. Hosted Trevor in Vienna
106. Hosted Ian in Vienna
107. Hosted Aimee in Vienna
108. Hosted Colette and Garrett in Vienna
109. Surfed with Stella in Plovdiv
110. Surfed with Adam in Sofia
111. Hosted Nina in Vienna
112. Hosted Crystal and Henry in Vienna
113. Hosted Atenas in Vienna
114. Surfed with Vince in Gossau
115. Surfed with Alex in Salzburg
116. Hosted Miriam in Vienna
117. Hosted Giancarlo and Ieva in Vienna
118. Surfed with Sabrina in London
119. Hosted Luna in Vienna
120. Surfed with Eli in Plzen
121. Hosted Hannah in Vienna
122. Surfed with Louise in Bucharest
123. Surfed with Lucian in Bucharest
124. Hosted Aimee in Vienna
125. Hosted Mike and Dann in Vienna
126. Surfed with Sexybear in Istanbul
127. Hosted Miriam in Vienna
128. Surfed with Shai* in Bombay
129. Surfed with Paul in Bombay
130. Hosted SexyBear in Bangalore
131. Surfed with Murali in Bangalore
132. Surfed with Dilip in Bangalore
133. Surfed with Manju in Bangalore
134. Surfed with Paul in Bombay
135. Surfed with Blake in Bombay
136. Surfed with Jo in Thane
137. Surfed with Sanjay in Jaipur
138. Surfed with Avinash in Delhi
139. Surfed with Arjun in Kathmandu
140. Surfed with Shipu in Dhaka
141. Hosted Karoline in Dhaka
142. Hosted Juan and Jorge in Dhaka
143. Surfed with Harshil in Singapore
144. Surfed with Joe in Kuala Lumpur
145. PseudoSurfed with Munawar in Penang
146. Surfed with Harshil in Singapore
147. Surfed with Gabriela in Kuala Lumpur
148. Surfed with THE GMP and HRH Faye in Newcastle
149. Surfed with Lana in Canberra
150. Surfed with Rob in Sydney
151. Surfed with Kirin in Auckland
152. Surfed with Craig in Auckland
153. Surfed with Cory in Wellington
154. Hosted Julia, Anja and Wanja in Kaikoura
155. Hosted Duffy in Kaikoura
156. Surfed with Karen in Blenheim
157. Hosted Alvaro in Kaikoura
158. Hosted Mathi in Kaikoura
159. Hosted Rike in Kaikoura
160. Hosted Jess in Kaikoura
161. Hosted Felix in Kaikoura
162. Hosted Daniel in Kaikoura
163. Hosted Inka in Kaikoura
164. Hosted Thijs and Dennis in Kaikoura
165. Hosted Eugenie in Kaikoura
166. Hosted Ana Lucia and Claudia in Kaikoura
167. Hosted Annie and Julia in Kaikoura
168. Hosted Sophie and Jen in Kaikoura
169. Hosted Felix in Kaikoura
170. Hosted Jelena in Kaikoura
171. Hosted Guillaume and Pamela in Kaikoura
172. Hosted Julia in Kaikoura
173. Surfed with Joel, Theresa, Sam and Ed in Wellington
174. Surfed with Ian in Singapore
Besides the obvious, Travelling and meeting people. I enjoy dancing, I have taught a few people swing dancing (though I make it all up as I go along). I am interested in playing hurling and gaelic football. I like watching rugby though I have never played. I watch plenty of sports on tv (well I did when I had one). As listed elsewhere, music and books and films. pretty much my main interest is meeting with and hanging out with my friends.
Is there a God?
- swing dancing
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
Music Very hard to describe for anybody what specific music they are into. I could type for days and not get everything I like in here. The first CD I ever bought was U2´s greatest hits and moved on to rockier punkier sounds from that. From there I moved onto a very punk and metal liking. I have always loved rock in most forms and always will. In my travels I have gained an appreciation for many types of music, right now my personal favourite is swing music from the 50s. I love Jazz and Blues. Some new wave Celtic rock, or nu-trad is great. I own a tambourine that Eddie Vedder smashed onstage and threw into the crowd. I got to see the Frames for free. I hung out with all the heavy-metal heads in Cuba. I´ve been to gigs in different parts of the world and still love it. Music is a way of life that without it people would be lost. Add in music under any of these headings and you will probably find something I like. One thing I don´t go for is music made through computers, if it is not created by musicians with instruments I won´t be able to appreciate it, but as with everything there are always a few exceptions to the rule. Films I have seen a lot of films, and to write down a genre I like is hard. Depending on my mood I will watch what appeals. I add some films under here that I found amazing. I think Tim Burton and Terry Gilliam are geniuses, some of the truest forms of genius making movies today."Star Wars", "Intermission", "Donnie Darko", "C.R.A.Z.Y.", "Arlington Road", "Los Diarios Motocicletos", "La Haine", "Was tun, wenn's brennt?", "Charlie Bartlett", "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Tideland" "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Click Here and scroll down to number Four, it will blow your mind! Books Books have always been a major part of my life. When life becomes too dull you can just sit and read and enter so many new worlds and lives. When I was young I didn´t like my life so much, which is why books are great, I have lived many lives in these pages. Books are the lifeblood of learning, and though school may be important to some, you should never underestimate the teaching ability of a good book. Some books added under here."Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy", which gives one of the best quotes for a traveller,"Dont Panic!" -Douglas Adams."Calvin and Hobbes" - Bill WattersonAnything by Terry Pratchett.
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
Calakmul ruins and nature reserve in Mexico. Nowhere in my life have I seen so many stars and felt so alone with the past.
"Better far off to leave half the ruins and nine-tenths of the churches unseen and to see well the rest; to see them not once, but again and often again; to watch them, to learn them,to live with them, to love them, till they have become a part of life and life's recollections." -Augustus Hare
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
I can teach you the square root of pi to the millionth decimel, oh you want me to tell you? Yeah wait I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back,wait riiiight there ok.
*runs to Mongolia*
Países que Visitei
Albania, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Tonga, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Países em que Morei
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom