Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stefano’s full profile.
I enjoy meeting interesting people and I am very curious about a wide range of topics. I consider myself a healthy and active person (with the occasional lazy days). I’m very easygoing and enjoy living without pressure. I am also very fortunate to live an unconventional life.
I respect everybody and you will not have any issues at my place. I aim to treat everyone as a friend and to make sure everyone is comfortable.
I host/meet people on CouchSurfing because I’m interested in you as a person, and I want to have friends all around the world.
I appreciate people with integrity and good communication skills. I always keep my word, and do my best to be accepting of everyone with all their flaws though that’s a constant work in progress.
Usually my schedule is pretty clear so I’ll have plenty of time to hangout, but I have appointments some times and I do enjoy spending time alone occasionally.
Please write a detailed request and tell me a little about yourself and your plans. Flexibility is fine, but vagueness is not. See you soon!
** Please ready my reviews to learn more about me**
You can also check out my IG where I share my thoughts and experiences: @audiofano
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
There's something about those people who call themselves... "courchsurfers"... I like you adventurous peeps.
I'm here to build friendships and to share awesome experiences with interesting people from around the globe.
- music festivals
- massage therapy
- scuba diving
- solo travel
- quantum physics
- personal development
- the internet
- ping pong
- online marketing
- social psychology
- information technology
- smart conversations
Music, Movies, and Books
The Go-Giver (book), Butterfly effect (movie), The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (movie), Tao Te Ching, Wayne Dyer
Rick & Morty is incredibly smart and deep.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Bought a one-way ticket to Hong-Kong when I had literally just enough money to buy it, and I survived.
- Hitchhiked in India with the only direction of... 'hey, I'm going north'
- Mixed the backing tracks for an electro-pop duo who ended up winning a Rolling Stone mag & Myspace contest.
- Traveled slowly across the whole west coast in the USA with everything in our car, occasionally camping and couchsurfing.
- Completed a Vipassana meditation retreat (7 days in silence!) and other retreats in Plum Village, Thailand
- Walked 100km in 24 hours with an extraordinary couchsurfer: https://youtu.be/O7dnydFWN1k
- Hiked 162km (100miles) straight in 50 hours in Jeju Island (it’s on my insta @audiofano) and learned lots about life doing it.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love exploring people's mindsets and talking about philosophy. And I’m also interested in many other topics like psychology, society, personal growth, the internet, technology, marketing, business, sports performance, biology, and much more!
I like cooking and learning new recipes. And of course, eating. I like sharing meals and experiences with my surfers.
I love all animals and I enjoy taking good care of them.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I always try to leave every person I interact with better than when I found them.
I respect people and things as if they were my own.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Malaysia, Spain, Thailand