- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Steven’s full profile.
Curious, creative and passionate about traveling. I'm an explorer who likes to visit places with a rich history such as old towns and abandoned buildings or enjoy the beauty of nature. I like photography, videography and 3D modeling/printing.
In my day to day life, I'm a content-marketeer for a 3D printing company Ultimaker. Luckily, my work includes lot's of travels.
I enjoy road trips and bicycle tours a lot.
Big fan of home parties, movie nights, board game nights etc.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
While my home is far from finished, I can likely host some people. I have a small private gym where people can put an air matrass on the ground. One day I'll get one for Couchsurfing. :)
Also, I like to go to meetings and add to the fun.
Photography and video creation are big passions of me. I also do 3D modeling/printing. Always into sharing info and experiences, learning, teaching and perhaps do a mini collaboration project?
CS-ING IS AWESOME!
- Did my first CS night in the Netherlands, Groningen.
- Went to Sweden on my bicycle with a mate, we CS'd numerous times.
- Went to Berlin to celebrate new years eve, stayed and celebrated this all with 2 CS-ers.
- Went to Poland per bicycle with 2 mates, we CS'd various times.
- Went into the direction of Monaco with 2 mates, we CS'd various times.
- Went to Greece and surfed for 5 nights. Was GREAT. The hosts really spoiled us. :-)
- Surfed many great couches in America during a 2600km bicycle ride
- Had a great CS-ing meeting in Italy
- Hosted and visited a number of CS-ing meetings, awesome.
- Did a 5 day roadtrip with a friend (who I met through Couchsurfing) and we surfed some amazing couches together.
- Went to (and hosted) quite a lot of couchsurf meetings and parties.
Photography, videography, 3D modeling, watching movies, Formula 1 racing, cycling, socializing, parties, drinks, explore, music and so so so much more.
Music, Movies, and Books
amelie, trainspotting, watchmen..
Red hot chilli peppers, Cage the elephant, Bushwalla, system of a down, Beatles, The rolling stones, Sting, Prodigy, Dmitri from Paris, arctic monkeys, Kasabian, scott project, infected mushroom and so much more...
electro, rock, Drumm & Bass... really a lot :P
books, Biff was really good. And the 2 column-books from Jeremy Clarkson are very funny.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Did some bicycle trips:
Almere (near Amsterdam) to Trier, Germany (350km)
Emmerich to Metz (a bit south of Metz, 600 km)
Almere to Poznan (in Poland, 1000 km exact)
Almere to Gothenburg (Sweden) (1230 km)
New York City to Miami Beach (2350 km)
Teach, Learn, Share
Photography, videography , 3D modeling/printing, websites and such,
What I Can Share with Hosts
Stories, food and a place to stay.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Germany, Netherlands