Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 13 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Syril’s full profile.
To experience new cultures and contrasts
I like to create visions and implement them step for step eaven if people think it's not possible to succeed. But with eneugh passion you can make the impossible possible. I like to be independent and to do what I want ant I'm verry open to discover new cultures and make new experiences. I like the adventure and want to see the world also beside the tourist axis. I'm verry uncomplicate and open minded.
My facebook profile: www.facebook.com/syril.eberhart
Life is a big playground, so keep always optimistic and look foreward... You just need a goal to work to.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting, surfing and organising events. For the moment I am mainly organising CS mountain adventure. About once in a month I organise any kind of mountain adventure. This may be from hiking, over wild camping in middle of mountains on beautyfull spots, over glacier tracking, snow shoes hiking until Igloo projects and via ferratas!
I made a trip from Switzerland throught whole Asia to Timor Leste - at least 25'000 km without any plane. As much as possible I used couchsurfing, in total in about 14 countrys.
I travelled once around the world without using any planes (about 70'000 km) from Europe through Russia, Japan, Central and south America back to Europe.
Hosting and events:
Normaly I prefere inviting people when I have time so I can show the surfers arround and probably even doing something in the mountains with them. So when I have no time, I usually don't accept the requests. But I do allready have a lot of hosting and event organising experience! Spezially the winter events and in summer the glacier trecking events are allways really interesting for surfers! I was allready guided up Couchsurfers over glaciers to a Swiss 4000m mountain! We made it to the top, even it was the first mountain ever for a Malaysian couch surfer!
see the world
Igloo and snow caves
Biwaking / Camping in wild nature
Via ferrata and climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Action, Comedy, adventure
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Whow, what a question: ONE amazing thing??? There are tons of them... :
- Organising a 4 day winter snow sheos trecking at 2'000m in wild nature with 3 couchsurfers where we spend 3 nights in tents at almost -10°! One guy lost his sleeping bag (it was sliding down the mountain through the night) at the very first day, so we had to share 3 sleeping bags for 4 people!
- Camping with 5 Couchsrufers in the snow at 3'100 m over see in tents
- Couchsurfing Igloo trip (with roof window ;-) ) And night below the stars at 2'000 m far from civilisation.
- With 7 Couchsurfers to Brunegghorn (3850m) on a glacier trip!
- Sleeping at 2700m without tent with only a summer sleeping bag + biwak bag (but lots of warm cloths) at -11°C on a mountain bike trip with a cracy friend ;-)
- My trip without plane from Switzerland to East Timor.
Well, that's just a small list, I culd go on for pages... ;-)
Teach, Learn, Share
OK, I guess all the electrical energy stuff is not really what you are interested in that much.
But there are other things I can teach you, you may be way more interested in:
Eg. all about mountaineering, glacier trecking, robbe handling, climbing, avalenches, mountains in general and also mountainbiking...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In