Maybe Accepting Guests
- 41% response rate
- Last login 12 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kata’s full profile.
Please do consider these next points as a section of me expressing my boundaries and self respect:
1. DON'T SEND A COUCH REQUEST IF YOU HAVE NO REFERENCES. I WON'T HOST YOU.
you might be new to the community, but you can always meet up with people and get some recommendations.
2. THIS IS NOT A FREE HOTEL SERVICE AND I AM NOT A FULL TIME RECEPTIONIST SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO HOST YOU IF I SEE AN EMPTY PROFILE, COPY PASTE MESSAGES. For me these mean just one thing: you don't want to build connections and friendships, you just want to get a free bed.
3. DON'T GET OFFENDED IF I CAN'T REPLY WITH TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS THE WAY YOU IMAGINED MY MESSAGE TO BE. I have my own life and can't really focus on CS all the time especially when I receive 30+ messages/day. I had quite a few angry encounters and I don't really appreciate them. My time is precious and of course I am selective of what I spend it on and when. People just really need to realize this!
4. IF I AM CONSIDERING HOSTING YOU, YOU NEED TO RESPECT MY HOUSE AND MY FLATMATES. that means being tidy, clean and respectful with the noise you generate. Just always think ab how you would like your guests to behave.
Looking for my path, self-fulfilment while sharing laughter, joy and the Travel-bug. :)
Kind hearted human discovering the planet and searching for connection and purpose. Connection within and outside of me. I don't really care ab the physical aspect of our identity, but rather the devine soul penetrating love that is everything.
It's a truly wonderful thing to be ALIVE and spread good energy
Controversial conversations, open mindedness through sharing life and love and happiness is what I live for.
Naturally curious, I try to question everything that our perception offers.
Recovering sugar and carb addict, now on the healthy road of Keto Intermittent Fasting lifestyle.
"If we are not here to help each other grow, why are we here at all?"
"My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature."
"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful."
"Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour."
Will always appreciate:
- Positive, delightful presence VS bitterness, melancholy, fearful mentality
- Honesty, integrity VS sweet lies, fake promises
- Character VS people pleasers so desperate to blend in
- Spontaneous soul VS well-planned cautiousness
- Speaking your mind VS empty, shallow comfortable discussions
- True apathetic behaviour VS faking friendships
- Challenges VS comfort zones
- Emotional maturity VS childish plays
- Emotional security VS drama, getting defensive, angry
- Showing genuine emotions even if it's difficult VS acting tough
- Gratitude VS taking everything you have for granted
- Being "soulfood" for others VS egoistic mentality
- Being kind VS being kind with agenda
- Being happy for others VS envious, jealous
- Being an open hearted book VS judging and being afraid of others judging you
- Hard work VS laziness
- Cooking a good meal VS eating junk food
- Chill outdoor activities VS loud indoors
- Mountains VS All inclusive beach resorts
- Exploring places on my own VS tours, tour packages
- Skiing VS anything :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would love to help and get to know people for all cultures and corners around the world. :)
Also, I don't use CS for dating, so please be aware of that!
traveling, music, photography, dancing, sports, psychology, Buddhism, Marketing, books, skiing, yoga, meditation, gokart, hiking
- nail art
- positive thinking
- digital marketing
- open minded people
- positive energy
Music, Movies, and Books
Music and Movies....depends on my mood. Mostly GANGSTA. hahhaaa :)
I've recently found myself loving these bad-boy books:
Paulo Coelho - The alchemist, The Witch of Portobello, Aleph
Simon Sinek - Start with why
Napoleon hill - Think and grow rich
Neville Goddard - Seedtime and harvest
Bruce H Lipton - Biology of belief
Tony Robbins - Awaken the giant within
Robin S Sharma - The monk who sold his ferrari
Helen Fisher - Why him, why her
Roger Vittoz - how to control your brain
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Moving to Iceland without any help, anything. this is the place that healed me and helped and still helps me become a person I aways needed to be :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My unfiltered life-story and philosophy.
New ideas (i have so many) :))
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, Iceland, Romania