Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 18 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sherryl’s full profile.
After more than 3 months I used this platform, I finally decided to write some of my experiences that I have observed.
My first idea to came here are seeking for new friends, open to new ideas, engaging conversations, the exchange of perspectives and so on. This apps is beyond of that, I’m sure you know the main purposes of this apps especially for the travelers. I mostly used hangout features than looking for a host. These are some lesson that I learned so far:
1. Having a lot of friends to hangout is cool until you found out black and white in between. You’ll find the people who judging you at the first sight. I think it's humane but it would be nice if you keep it mind rather than tell everyone until you find out “who is this person”. 24 hours together doesn’t make you know the whole souls you met.
2. Not everyone is on the same stage as you. Adjusting your self for surroundings is important.
3. This application is not dating apps. I’m very bold on this one BUT there’s nothing wrong if you have chemistry with one of your hangout friends. YOU CAN’T avoid having good and intimate conversation with someone who you click to. The most important when you get this situation is you have to respect others, don't discriminate your attitudes to others. There is no rules about dating someone in CS but you gotta RESPECT.
4. Set boundaries. Not all people have decent intentions. They might use you. You can say No if your guts say so.
5. Manners make it easier for everyone to feel comfortable in social situations.
I’m writing this not to teach you how to use this platform. This is purely comes from my sides and what I learned.
In the end, people have different characters what you have to do is put the RESPECT beyond everything.
So? Let’s hangout without any judgment. If you like to dance just dance. Simply as that. as long as it doesn't harm anyone.
Wow what I’m talking about? Thanks for reading.
I’m spontaneous person, loved to travel, hangout and meeting new people to get connections. Let’s have fun, no drama and no gossiping. Be positive! ❤️
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet good people out there
Get new insights from anyone
- walking around
Music, Movies, and Books
Jazz, EDM, Pop, Murder Documentaries & Self Improvement Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share