Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tomasz’s full profile.
\preparing a work & travel trip to Asia
IT worker and paragliding pilot, member of a search & rescue squad and photographer, traveller and science enthusiast...
Great love for nature and it's elements have put me in Iceland, where one can feel overwhelmed by all the natural beauty around you. Through my photographs and videos I'd like to make people see what I see and feel what I feel.
visited 43 countries (22%)
I believe in Nature.
I don´t believe in consumption.
I believe in people.
I don´t believe in monetary system.
I believe in beauty.
I don´t believe in war.
I believe in science.
I don´t believe in religions.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
The idea of hospitality is very important to me. I´m trying to see my home as a "social hub" or "bridge between people" by keeping my doors (and my mind) open.
I've experienced a lot of hospitality during my trips so now I can pay it back and still experience meeting people and learning about new cultures.
photography, science, art, IT, outdoor sports (running, paragliding, climbing, biking), hitchhiking, meteorology , literature, social psychology, video, bikepacking.. and more
Music, Movies, and Books
Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Olafur Arnalds, Yann Tiersen, Badly Drawn Boy, Amiina, John Lennon, Moby, Mum, Lykke Li...
A. de Mello - "Awareness"
A. de Saint Exupery - everything
Ryszard Kapuściński - everything
David Deutsch - The Beginning of Infinity
Michio Kaku - everything
Stephen Hawking - everything
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Camping under the stars in Sahara desert with a heavy storm that almost blew us away.
2. One week of sailing from Svalbard to North coast of Norway in a 11-meter-long boat. During 6 days of storm we had to face waves, seasickness, lack of water, broken mast and ice floes.
3. While hitchhiking in Kosovo we've been taken to spend a night in Polish-Ukrainian military base for security reasons.
4. Cycling around Poland in winter - over a month of daily adventures and hospitality.
5. Flying on a paraglider over the glaciers and reindeer herds in the remote, southern part of Greenland.
6. A 3-month long family trip around Europe (10000km) with a 9-month old baby on board.
Teach, Learn, Share
Photography, especially outdoor photography
Paragliding and weather observation
Information Technology know-how
Icelandic search and rescue techinques
Multicultural and social references of living and travelling in different countries ;)
I can repair your bike ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Iceland, Poland, United Kingdom