Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Irina’s full profile.
Hello, everyone! I am from Russia.
I live in Nizhny Tagil, it's a town on the Ural mountains.
If you ever come here for travels, please feel free to contact me :)
I prefer to host girls.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to talk with people, learn about new things and discover new places.
I don't just look for a place to stay but want to have a communication, spend some time together and do cultural exchange.
Music, dancing, drawing, singing, knitting, healthy lifestyle.
I enjoy spedning time in nature, playing with animals and reading books during my free time.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I can offer to you as a guest:
1. Company to spend a day/evening walking around town;
2. Talking and getting to know each other;
3. I love making different hairstyles, so I can do you a very cute braid if you want :)
4. Can have a girl's night and do nails, hair, masks, juices and have fun!
5. If you have kids, I would like to play with them and teach them a Russian game or a song (I love music and singing).
6. We can dance, sing, do karaoke together or watch a movie.
7. Do morning/evening exercise together, I love bodyflex, pilates and running.
8. extra: If you have a dog (or other animals) I would like to offer help to walk the dog in the evening/next morning, help feeding.
What I Can Share with Hosts
*a souvenier from my hometown,
*singing songs, karaoke,
*practice German, English or Russian
*and much more.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, China, Cyprus, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Russian Federation, United States