Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aurelia’s full profile. It’s free!
To wonder the world every day and every moment :)
* I'm calm, patient and ready to meet new people.
* I discover nature on feet, skis, kayak, horseback, ice-skates…
* I enjoy music. I play flute, piano and I also sing, but there are many instruments waiting for me to pick them up again :)
* I like jumping spontaneously into new adventures every now and then
* I enjoy deep conversations
* For a long time I've been dreaming about a little farm out there somewhere, calm life, hen, sheep, horses... shared music and dance. Now this dream is just about to become true!
Life is a precious gift for me and I'm curious to see what will happen and what might be waiting behind the corner. I take what I get and don't want to regret. I find beautiful things around me. I fight for nature. I try to help people to see the beauty around them and care for it.
I hate human species for all the damage we have done for the Earth and for each other but at the same time I still love people as individuals.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have sometimes a couch to lend but I'm also in need of other's couches at times!
Very nice experience in Oulu by the time of the Irish Music Festival. Our hostess was extremely kind both years and all the three of us couchers enjoyed a lot! These two weekends made me trust this idea.
Nature, music, conversations, animals, stories, philosophies, arts, outdoor activities, old style farming and self-sufficiency.
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Folk music and progressive rock/metal music, preferably played live.
I read some strange stories, random pictures of life and different kind of stories of different kind of people. Fantasy too. Would like to read more than I end up doing!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been born.
Let's talk more about all the adventures when we'll meet!
Teach, Learn, Share
I have learned a bit of how nature is working around us, and I know quite a lot of names of living things. I like to share this knowledge and learn more!
I would like to learn more about old style farming and other old technics (e.g. handicrafts, sailing, surviving in nature).
What I Can Share with Hosts
I live in a small village in the countryside. I might show you around in the village and in the archipelago.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Estonia, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Iceland, Norway, Sweden