Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Emil ’s full profile. It’s free!
Become an IronMan
We're a Japanese-Polish couple living in Tokyo. We got married in June 2014. We both share a passion for travelling to different places.
I stayed in Australia for 2 years with a Working Holiday Visa and travelled around South East Asia and China. I am working as a writer for a weekly magazine.
I really love travelling and my most favorite place is Tibet.
I studied Japanese and Public Relations at Warsaw University. In 2010 I studies in China for one year and then in 2012 in Japan as well. Now I work in Tokyo in a IT company as a web marketing specialist.
Triathlon is part of my lifestyle. I train everyday preparing for my first Ironman race which is 3.8 km swim, 180 km bike and 42 km run.
To better yourself everyday
Never give up
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting in Tokyo
Hosted Philip Tsang from Hong Kong VIII 2010Hosted Jieun Kwon from South Korea X 2011Hosted Zenata from Poland XI 2011
Hosted Ryo Tsurita from Japan III 2012
Hosted Juan Martinez from Argentina III 2012
Hosted Agnes from Hong Kong V 2012
Hosted Tatsuya Tsujimura from Japan VIII 2012
---------------------------------------------Surfed Ellen's couch in Chengdu X 2010Surfed Zhang Yue's couch in Chongqing X 2010Surfed Vincent's couch in Chongqing X 2010Surfed Jackal's couch in Changsha XII 2010Surfed Shidan Lu's couch in Xiamen I 9-12 I 2011Surfed Jamie's couch in Xiamen I 2011Surfed Roland's couch in Jinmen I 10 2011Surfed Jonathan's couch in Taipei I 2011Surfed Samantha's couch in Taipei I 2011Surfed Morice's couch in Yilan I 2011Surfed Hsiang's couch in Hualian I 2011Surfed Donivan's couch in Kaohsiung I 2011Surfed Mike's couch in Tainan I 2011Surfed June's couch in Shanghai VII 2011Surfed Trevor's couch in Hangzhou VII 2011Surfed Joshua's couch in Qingdao VII 2011Surfed Will's couch in Beijing VIII 2011Surfed Liguo's couch in Beijing VIII 2011Surfed Patrycja and Radek's couch in Tokyo IX 2011Surfed Joukou couch in Yokohama IX 2011
- Culture of the Far East : Japan, China- Japanese language and culture, literature, music- History: Japan, China, North KoreaMy major is modern Japanese history, especially interested in pre-war peroid and II World War in the Pacific and China. - Anime & Manga- Paintball- Jogging and triathlon- Learning foreign languages
- Video games and board games (Battlestar Galactica!)
- video games
- board games
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Gone to Japan to work on a farm deep in the mountains
- Run the Beijing Marathon in 2010
I ran 5 marathons by now.
- Enlist for voluntary work in Ishinomaki city,Japan, that was destroyed by tsunami in March 2011
- Gone to North Korea for a trip which is pretty an unforgetable experience
- Became a triathlete and finish a Half Ironman race (1.9 km swim, 90 km bike, 21 km run)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Polish, English and Japanese a little bit.
Would like to learn Korean and Spanish. We would also appreciate showing us some recipies from your home country.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, North Korea, Norway, Slovakia, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In