- 50% response rate
- Last login about 24 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Trond-Willi’s full profile. It’s free!
See, Learn, Live
Badly inflicted by the travel bug, and now spend whatever time I can spare to go travelling, most of the time to somewhere far away and exotic/strange, although don't mind weekend breaks in the great cities of Europe either. There are just so many exciting destinations, and not enough time!
Karma is my queen.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to host as often as I can.When travelling, I love to stay with or just meet up with likeminded couchsurfers!
Have many positive experiences as a host, some as a surfer. I hope to have many more in the future!
- Travelling (obviously) and geography
- Football, sports and games
- Books and movies
- CrossFit and nutrition (part-owner of a CrossFit-box in Norway)
- I am brewing my own beer
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Playing with baby sloths.- Learning to ride an elephant.- Trekking through the Colombian jungle to the Lost City.- Sitting atop the Mayan jungle-temples in Tikal. - Staying with the Kuna Yala people at the San Blas Islands.- Trekking through a Wadi river in Jordan.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Norway, United Kingdom