N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 2 years
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Linton. L'inscription est gratuite !
To live a life of experiences, obtain knowledge, spread awareness, challenge conventional wisdom, advocate a positive message and be the change that I want to see in the world...(become financially free and live a life of artistic and meaningful pursuits)
Lived a life of extremes...both sides of the coin.I think too deeply, which is a good and bad thing. I'm generally open-minded and easy going. Always up for a change of pace/scene. I can be really funny when i'm in the mood. I try not to be insecure about my character flaws...they remind me that i'm far from perfect. Always interested in other peoples opinion's and advice to improve myself. Learning as I go and am on the path and in the process of channelling my energies and potential to create a meaningful life for myself being creative and performing through music and art...and I wanna have fun doing it :)You can check out some of my music at:- http://www.soundcloud.com/lintwahnEmotionally; a product of my environment and my percieved standing within it. I can be one of the most outgoing socially confident people you could meet or I can be one of the most anti-social withdrawn people you can meet...depends on what time in my life you happen to meet me...
An equal balance of Non-Religious Spirituality and Morality (the golden rule).
I believe in energy, the soul and the universal law of impermanence. I guess i could be loosely defined as a Libertine. I believe in establishing a knowing contact with forces outside of myself. Tapping into my intuition is a big part of what i'm trying to do, as is establishing contact with higher levels of consciousness.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Its all about meeting cool people for me. Talking about serious issues of global perspective (there's a time and place, obviously), seeking out opportunities and sharing experiences. I want to learn from you and I hope you can learn from me...
Have enjoyed hosting afew people over the years and recently.
- Surfed plenty of couches when I was homeless for a while
- Have now surfed afew couches through CS and have hosted a bunch of great people over the years
Composing music, writing lyrics, self-educating myself and filling my head with all sorts of crap, connecting the dots to make sense of why humanity is in the current position we're in, working out, guitar, keyboard, DJing, graphic/website design, coming up with unique concepts, intelligent conversation, dancing my ass off, occasional indulgences in a cocktail of 'Stimulants', Public Speaking/Poetry Performing, Making T-Shirts, Voluntary Simplicity, Conscious Consumption, Op-Shopping, Connecting with spirituality and energy
- graphic design
- working out
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Nowadays I have no time to read/listen/watch anything that doesn't expand my consciousness or nourish my soul...Music...anything with powerful lyrics, emotive melodies, amazing solos, meaningful lyrics and phat beats...anything in my music collection...which is extensive and far reachingMoviesMorality tales, 'slice of life', thought provoking shit with original concepts...
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- Had an unexpected Kundalini Awakening at 26 at the end of a mushroom trip
- Listened to music for 3.5 years straight (my music collection was on permanent rotation, i would wake up to music, come home to music, go to sleep to music and dream to music)
- Been homeless for 1.5 months
- Spent 10 days in silence and meditation at a Vippassana Meditation Retreat in Kyoto
- Climbed Mount Fuji and shared an 'encounter' on the peak with a random woman that I met on the trail
- saw a UFO
- Lived all over Australia
- Helped a friend get out of a Heroin addiction
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
- I can teach guitar/music production, graphic design and gym/working out
- i've got plenty of my own unique theories and self philosophies that I can impart
Pays que j'ai visités
India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu