Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Simon’s full profile.
I spent much time on the road, and ever since I developed an addiction to new and interesting cultural experiences. I am thrilled to explore new cuisines or ways to see the world from different perspectives. I like talking to strangers about their life and to share my experience about my own place and cultural background, that probably why I get often involved in long lasting discussions. Add some beer and a good lunch at a local restaurant and I am sure we will come along very well.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host and travel with cs!!
I made really good cs experience so far, especially with couchsurfers in Japan and Ireland, even though both experiences have been totally different.
I love eating good food, what does a true human heart needs more?
Music, Movies, and Books
high fidelity, die unerträgliche leichtigkeit des Seins,
Stanley Kurbrick (in generall), Quentin Tarrentino (Resevoir Dogs, kill Bill)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I stand on the mountain Hermon and played snowbals with Israeli soldiers :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Ok let's see:
- speaking German (or doing your German homework)
- speaking English
- helping you to create a presentation
- do a technical job interview with you (but I can not hire you, sorry)
- Teach you Android, Kotlin, Java or how to switch on your computer
- Teach you cooking good pasta
- Teach you to love yourself more (we all have been there)
- Be a good company when you need someone to drink with
- Taking portrait pictures of you or doing foto sessions
What I can't offer:
- I am not gay, so no gay romance
- Dancing in rhythm
- being realistic or pessimistic
- remembering your name from the beginning
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Colombia, Germany, Israel, Mexico, South Korea