Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Valeria’s full profile. It’s free!
I live with interest and pleasude with wide-open view on universe, always learn and pass on the knowledge.
I was born in May 1983 in St. Petersburg, Russia and always live here. Every day I learn to admit all of myself, different parts, and I try to be thoughtful and respectful of other people's views, desires, and ways and be kind also to animals and nature. Growth of the soul and the mind is the same important to me as the comfort and pleasure. I'm vegetarian, don't drink alcohol, don't smoke and don't like cigarette smoke.
I usually spend my time (except my job) alone or with my friends to going out - for a walk, to cinema theathres, restaurants, ballet, opera, classic and live soul, juzz concerts, museums, clubs and bars. I do not go to places, where are smoking.
My profession is style coaching. I creating unique style, formation efficient wardrobe and delicious shopping. And I also do classes in style for kids and adults. I work in any country with skype.
I am not wife and mother yet (in the next few years I'd like to have such roles :) so it's the super time for travel in any time, where I want. Traveling for me is meet with local people, cuisine, architecture, nature and culture and time for myself, usually more sun, (then in my home city), and opportunity to find new ways of creativity, joy and spirit growth.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I host and surf people who in the main things like me, often the similar age and interests. And I usually use skype just to feel, as we are interested in each other and trust.
I also help with any info about my city and share my the most favorite places in Petersburg (streets, parks, restourants, europian cinema theatres, loft-galleries, juzz clubs and for sure shops (I'm stylist), than I host.
Please, I beg you, respect me and yourself and be clear and polite:
- when you need host, send me couchrequest with details about your trip and yourself.
- when you want to meet for a walk or theatre or dinner..., send me the message with concrete offer.
- when you need my help in info about Petersburg, send me the message with concrete question.
Psychology, spiritual growth, philosophy, femininity, raw food, peoples, travel, history of fashion, european cinema, contemporary dance, opera, old school juzz and pop music, yoga.
- ballet dancing
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: I love the classics and all junk like Charlie Parker, Barry White, Andy Williams. And I'm crazy about young Brits! :)
Movies: La belle Verte, Les Choristes, Caótica Ana, Never Let Me Go, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Le scaphandre et le papillon, Juno, Jeux d'enfants
Books: gender and child psychology, history of fashion.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There were so many amazing things! Every day )
I think, one amazing thing is ahead! (When I'll be a mother :)
Teach, Learn, Share
Style, image, psycholgy, fashion, beauty.
(Such a pleasure to write that, while, the word "learn" was hated when I was in school :) I adore learning now!
- local ancient knowledge of responsibility of man and women and their relationship
- english language (I need practice and learn! Always :)
- yoga, fitness. Almost always ready for do yoga class!
- vocals lessons (it's my dream :)
- drawing (I adore it, I am not painter, so I just do it, how I can imagine) And I like drawing so much! I am like a kid in this moment!
- practice russian language of course! :)
- delicious vegetarian salads;
- my own view for femininity and women's role on the earth ;)
- how I find creative in small easy things ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In