Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Veronica’s full profile.
When requesting to host me or be hosted by me, let me know what on my page drew you. I’d love genuine friendships (even if fleeting) and do not see CS as a free airbnb and definitely not as a dating/hookup site.
I've lived in Phoenix, Az and southern Cali for the majority of my life. I'm pretty clean but am not at all fussy if others or their place isn't. I work in the health industry and have strange hobbies (fire breathing, writing, stagecraft). Im not into drinking or partying; a good time to me is stumbling upon a hidden coffee shop and watching the moon, meeting up for a board game night with friends, or maybe trying a class on a new topic just so I can accumulate random knowledge that I'll toss out at some future trivia night. I'm the person who wants to know everything about everyone as I love and am fascinated by all ppl. I'm happy, respectful, and (I like to think) fun to be around. I am not looking for any weird sexual offers so aside from that, I'm pretty open minded and up for most adventurous things.
MBTI: INFJ; sun sign: Leo (does anyone even believe in those things anymore?) Anyway, I believe the world is a collection of our own individual experiences and perspectives. Though I can never live in your world and you can never live in mine, the least we can do is influence each other’s to make them both a bit brighter ☀️ and a bit broader.
Bucket List Top 5:
1. Burning Man and Tomorrow Land. I’m not normally up for giant crowds or main-stream venues, but I’ve got to experience these at least once in my life.
2. Become Scuba Dive certified. I’m currently in planning mode for this one. The ocean is the great unknown; I should feel right at home.
3. Antarctica. I hate the cold, therefore I must conquer it.
4. Be a contestant on a game show. Though this isn’t technically travel related, I’m willing to travel to achieve it ;) Bonus if I win a prize. Extra bonus if it IS travel related.
5. Van/Schoolie Life. This has been my dream since 2006. I love that now that it’s so popular, all the how-tos have been figured out for me. All I’ve got to do is YouTube my build. ♥️♥️
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I hope to bring as much joy and energy into the lives of my hosts and guests as they bring into mine. I see it as an opportunity to build new friendships while learning about and experiencing the world.
I have a wide and eclectic range of interests from Disney and Christmas, to deeper things like discussing the human psyche and obscure horror films. I'm into theatre and volunteer often both onstage and backstage. I take firebreathing lessons (not so good yet), went to school for fashion design and I love reading and writing.
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm a huge bibliophile and I read most genres but my favs are horror, sci-fi, mysteries and histories.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Not amazing, but fun: ziplining across Maui.
Tiptoeing across suspension bridges in Vancouver’s Capilano during the holidays was magical.
Spending 5 days camping in the middle of the Mojave desert mad max style with wasteland weekend: awesome!
Night snorkeling with plankton that lit up blue (bioluminescent) around me in an other wise pitch black ocean was quite surreal. (Catalina Island) - And I’m terrified of dark water/the ocean so I’m proud of me for that one.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I'd love to adventure together, build a new friendship and second-hand travel through each other's stories. I strongly believe in leave no trace at a minimum.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In