Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 17 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Liduo’s full profile.
Hola Soy Liduo de China. Estoy viajando entre Peru, fui a Cusco y Puno y Arequipa . Pensando voy a mas lugares de Peru y Mexico EEUU etc.
Hace 1año me quedé en Perú( Iquitios y Lima) por la pandemia.
Ahora estoy lista para viajar de nuevo y conocer mas del mondo.
Soy tambien una maestra de Chino, a veces necesito trabajar si te importa con eso me avisa. Lo sè que tengo que compartir el tiempo contigo si me quedo en tu casa, pero por la pandemia tema, necesito ganar dinero para mi viaje y un avion demasiado caro para volver a mi pais. Entonces tiene que aceptar si yo trabajar un poco y luego hablamos o salimos, pero si no no pasa nada, podemos solamente encontrarnos en persona, esta tambien fuciona.
Estoy aprendiendo español, aunque no hablo bien pero quiero practicar y mejorar.
Si quieres practicar ingles podemos intercambiar los idiomas. Yo hablo mandarín, Cantonese, Coreano, Inglés y poco de español. ☺️
I am an outgoing and happy virus Chinese girl with a beautiful smile, but sometimes I can be quite. As I am not only talkative person but also a good listener.
I am well educated friend and also a Christian, polite and respectful, international and open-minded. I don't smoke and drink(alcohol but a bit of wine is acceptable). I always keep your place clean and neat. I am not a night owl, like sleeping early and get up early. (sometimes if hang out late then maybe get up a bit of late it depends)
I totally respect different skin color friends, gay or lesbians, atheist or with religious.
I am always curious about many stuffs, I'm opening to talk all kind of stuffs such as travels, politics, history, economy, cultures, philosophy and university etc. (well I'll ask for your patience as my English is not good enough jaja)
Well do you think that I am bore after you read above information? Nah~ I like to join social events, sometimes party just for dancing and relaxing. I like outdoors and adventures.
At the moment I'm learning Spanish, YouTube videos making, and would think to set my start-up in the future, if you know above stuffs and would love to share, it would be appreciated. ☺️
Oh yeah I'm a new Vlog beginner, I'm collecting the footages while I'm traveling, for example I will shoot a video of introducing yourself in Chinese . If you mind you will be in a video pls let me know in advance.
Okay, don't miss a chance to be friend with this happy girl.
You are welcome to follow my ins: Virginiamo824
FB: Mo Liduo
YouTube : Live and learn with Liduo
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To exchange cultures, meet local people and travelers from all around the world.
Conocer la cultura de paise differente, gente nueva, familia de local etc
- learning language
Music, Movies, and Books
Electric music Latin American Music Jazz Blue R&B Hip-hop Reggae of course Chinese traditional music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Actividada aventura por ejemplo, Skydiving many times, Bugee jump, Scube diving etc.
I was attacked by a Dingo in Fraser Island of Australia. Never forget entern of my life.
My worldtrip now from South of America to North of America!!!
Hitchhiking in Brazil, many people told its really dangerous but we end up meeting all are nice people who we still stay in touch.
Road trip in US all around, travel all of Latin America
Teach, Learn, Share
I teach Chinese (Mandrain, Cantonese and Korean)
Learning Spanish, Salsa Bachata all kind s of new dances. Making YouTube Video.
Share travel stories, Chinese culture Chinese food, and my point of view about China and the world.
What I Can Share with Hosts
1. My cool travel stories. I like to share something interesting stories, and different cultures from wht I see during travel.
2. Cultures, about China or anywhere in the world. My different point of view about China and the , I believe from what your know about China is from media, probably not true from the reality
3. Food. We can cook together or I can cook a Chinese food for you, but only when both are free. As you know, the time for cooking Chinese food is around 1hr 30mins to 3hrs or more, I might need your kind help.
4. Good conversations and good time. I can say I am a deep thinker so I like having deep conversations sometimes, to share each other's different point of views toward the life, or personal story that way make each other closer.
5. Language. I'd like to teach you some basic Chinese(Mandarin, Cantonese), and Korean, until you can introduce yourself. Hope you don't mind I'm collecting such videos from different countries.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Germany, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, China, Peru, South Korea