- 100% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see W. ’s full profile.
Human by born, software engineer by profession, entrepeneur and cosmopolitan by passion.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I find very interesting how this platforms can help us to make new friends and meet interesting people
- Surf (new challenge)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Travel alone for more than 8 weeks in Europe
* B1 German language certification. I want to achieve the next level, help me out !!!!
- Karneval (Kölle Alaaf ) in Köln,
- Queen's day (Right now is King's day) in Holland
- Oktoberfest in München
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach some spanish, salsa or bachata
What I Can Share with Hosts
Stories of my travels,
If I am in Antigua, go for a walk and show my small town where I grew up
Salsa dancing, spanish and guatemalan coffee
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, England, France, Germany, Honduras, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In