Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Zesses’s full profile.
My name is Zesses and I am a composer of so-called "contemporary classical music". I like traveling a lot, especially when this travel is combined with some concerts! To me, a good travel means taking the chance to feel the pulse of the place, to see how locals actually live -plus some museums.
Composing, Traveling, Thinking, Drinking, Reading, Doing sports, Walking in the city
- classical music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Getting out of the subway station at the Columbus Square in New York and facing for the first time in my life a skyscraper was really breathtaking!
- Watching boats walking on ice in Helsinki, Finland
- Sailing around a fjord in Norway
- Feeling at the edge of the world in Isle of Skye, Scotland
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Russian Federation, Scotland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In