Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ezequiel’s full profile. It’s free!
I can only say that I know how a traveler feels staying at someone else's home as Im a traveler too and I've surfed many couches. I also know how a host feels cause I've hosted many people too. I've learnt a lot from my hosts and guests, and I hope to get better with every new experience :)
All kind of people and cultures are welcome to my life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Great experiences hosting people and surfing couches!
Photography, visual arts.
Soccer, tennis, sports...
Literature, movies, philosophy...
Music, Movies, and Books
The tree of life.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Talking with tibetan people in exile in India.
- A rat walking on my friend's pillow WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING in a REALLY CHEAP hostel in Agra.
- The cracks of the north Pole from the plane.
- The Perhentian Islands in Malaysia.
- The beating heart of a snake in a shot glass of snake blood and rice wine... awful.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach photography, digital retouch and spanish.
I can learn (or at least try) whatever you can teach.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Peru, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In