Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ezequiel’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm an Argentinian graphic designer and photographer who needs to travel to be happy :)
Keep challenging myself. If I'm too comfy, I know it's time for a change!
I know how a traveler feels staying at someone else's home as I'm a traveler too and I've surfed many couches. I also know how a host feels cause I've hosted many people too. I've learnt a lot from my hosts and guests, and I hope to get better with every new experience :)
All kind of people and cultures are welcome to my life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Great experiences hosting people and surfing couches! This awesome website totally changed my way of traveling and gave me lots of friends.
Photography, literature, movies, philosophy, science.
History and science documentaries.
Sports and outdoor activities.
Nightlife (I'm getting a bit old though, ha).
Music, Movies, and Books
The tree of life.
Just to name some...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some amazing thinks I've seen or done:
- Talking with tibetan people in exile in India.
- A rat walking on my friend's head while he was sleeping in a really cheap hostel in Agra, India.
- The cracks of the north Pole from the plane.
- The Perhentian Islands in Malaysia.
- Walking up the mountain to Machu Picchu with flashlights to see the dawn at the peak.
- McLeod Ganj in India. Everything about it.
- Running a train in India, throwing my backpack on it and then jumping in. Felt like a Hollywood star... only that I had to travel for 8 hours seating on the floor.
- Japanese people's hospitality.
- Taking the transsiberian train.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach photography, digital retouch and spanish.
I can learn (or at least try) whatever you can teach.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can try and cook some Argentinian dish, if I can find the right ingredients. Otherwise I can make some shitty pasta with tomato sauce and cheese, and blame your city for not having the ingredients I needed :)
Either way, I'll do the dishes... always ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Peru, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In