- 100% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ZZZINHO’s full profile.
I am NOT fun. I am NOT easy-going. I am NOT open-minded #Disclaimer
I lived 5 years in Latin America, hitchhiked in Asia during 3 years and for the past 6 years I have been exploring the most DODGY places of Africa.
I traveled to 143 countries. I ate the dirt of the road so many times that I probably lost some of the reality of SOCIETY.
At the moment I live between France and Africa. I LOVE Paris and every time I come back I feel like I am in HEAVEN.
I am WEIRD and you will likely want to leave me a NEGATIVE reference...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I simply don't like paying for accommodation !
If you are broke, or miserly or whatever, and are only looking for FREE accommodation, that's ok, but YOU NEED to advise beforehand so I will not USELESSLY try to talk to you.
Catacombs, Nicolas Sarkozy, India, Trekking, Iran, Camping, Hitchhiking, Geopolitics, WWII, Communism, Books, Mountains, Travels, Cold War, Israel, Airlines, Mc Donald's, Africa...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- got into tribal zones in Pakistan and tried an AK-47 at the Afghan border
- spent 2 weeks in Tibet without Permit and hitchhiked on the Friendship Highway to Kathmandu
- sneaked a few hours into the Kingdom of Bhutan before being caught and deported
- witnessed a sky burial in the mountains of Western Sichuan (China)
- standed less than 1m from a river of lava in Guatemala
- hiked 2 weeks in Mongolia with map and compass and relied on the hospitality of the nomads
- travelled to Guinea during Ebola outbreak, and hazmats were at my house when I came back to France
- walked alone into the ghost town of Agdam, a no man's land guarded by soldiers and snakes, in the enigmatic Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh
- crossed the officialy closed border between Cote d'Ivoire and Liberia by bribing Police and Army
- pretended I was Muslim and praying so I could sleep for free in mosques in Sudan and Somalia
- entered Nigeria and Chad on falsified visas
- was researched (and found) by the French Embassy in Kabul after drinking tea with US army while travelling across Afghanistan hitch-hiking
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I had to spend the night outside in Saigon because my host drank too much and forgot about me
- 2 Couchsurfers in Oman turned back and left me alone in the middle of a trek because I was "too rude"
- 2 girls offered me a space on their bed in Saigon because my host drank too much
- a host in Iran told me "Do me a favor, take a shower"
- my host in Saigon asked me on the third night "Why are you cold and distant with me ?"
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Kenya, South Africa