- 100% response rate
- Last login 31 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ZZZINHO’s full profile. It’s free!
NO HOSTING IN NOVEMBER (TRAVELLING TO AFRICA)
I am NOT fun. I am NOT cool. I am NOT open-minded #Disclaimer
I lived 5 years in Latin America, hitchhiked in Asia during 3 years and for the past 4 years I have been exploring the most DODGY places of Africa.
I have been to 128 countries. I ate the dirt of the road so many times that I probably lost some of the reality of SOCIETY.
At the moment I live between France and Africa (where I work). I LOVE Paris and every time I come back here I feel like I am in HEAVEN.
I am WEIRD and you will likely want to leave me a NEGATIVE reference.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
CouchSurfing & Camping are MY way of travelling. I traveled over a year without spending a single cent for accommodation.
If you are broke, or simply miserly, and are just looking for FREE accommodation, that's fine, but be honest in your request, I will still host you but I will not USELESSLY try to talk to you.
Backpacking, museums, India, CouchSurfing, Nicolas Sarkozy, nature, trekking, Iran, camping, hitchhiking, Latin America, geopolitics, WWII, communism, books, mountains, Brazil, travels, cold war, Israel, airlines, Mc Donald's, Africa...
- indian food
- solo travel
- budget travel
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- been on the road during 3 years
- got into tribal zones in Pakistan and played with an AK-47 nearby the Afghan border
- spent 2 weeks illegally in Tibet and hitchhiked on the Friendship Highway to Kathmandu
- sneaked a few hours into the Kingdom of Bhutan before being caught and deported
- witnessed a sky burial in the mountains of Western Sichuan (China)
- standed less than 5m from a flow of lava in Guatemala
- hiked 2 weeks in Mongolia with map & compass and relied on the hospitality of the nomads
- travelled to Guinea during Ebola. Returned to France. Got fever. National health crisis response center was activated. Hazmats at my house. It was just malaria...
- walked alone into the ghost town of Agdam, a no man's land guarded by soldiers and snakes, in the enigmatic Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh
- crossed the officialy closed border between Cote d'Ivoire and Liberia by bribing the Army - 50$ :(
- travelled to Nigeria and Chad on falsified visas
- was researched (and found) by the French Embassy in Kabul after drinking tea with US army while travelling across Afghanistan hitch-hiking
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I had to spend the night outside in Saigon because my host drank too much and forgot about me
- 2 CouchSurfers in Sultanate of Oman left me in the middle of a trek because I was "too rude"
- 2 female CouchSurfers offered me a space on their bed in Saigon because my host drank too much
- a host in Iran told me "Do me a favor, take a shower"
- my host in Saigon asked me on the third night "Why are you cold and distant with me ?"
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Canada, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Sudan, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Kenya, South Africa