Maybe Accepting Guests
- 41% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Giuseppe’s full profile.
The train of oppurtunities pass only once and I am not gonna waist my time. I love to connect with open mind travelers cause new connections give my mind more imputs and motivation to move one step forward.
My big dream is to make the world trip.
I am an Instagrammer trying to make the best out of my biggest passion: traveling - IG: @giuseppecannavoo
I'm italian traveler based in Catania, Sicily.
I like to help people organizing their trips and share valuable travel esperiences. I can tell you the most beautiful locations to visit in Catania and surrounding. I am a contents creator and an Social media manager (this job allowed me to work remotely, giving me that sense of freedom I can now never live without).
I take life easy, like to hear new travel stories and get inspired by other travelers. I don’t judge other cultures, people’s lifestyle, sexual preferences, religion or else but I am definitely happier to connect with creative people and those who live life outside the box.
Life is too short and the world is too big to don't take chances.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on Couchsurfing because i think you appreciate everything only when you share it with someone and because to experience places like a local is ways cooler than like a tourist.
I like to spend time doing something that affects my life in a positive way. Love to be outside the comfort zone, stay adventurous and to learn something new!
- bungee jumping
- wild camping
Music, Movies, and Books
Film: any action or travel related film.
Books: Osho kinda books
Podcast: Jay Shetty - On purpose
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 2012 bungee jumping
- 2016 I traveled to SEA for my first time and never stopped to think about it until (*)
- 2017 started traveling alone which is totally different than do it with someone else. It made me grow a lot and establish a good travel self-confidence!
- 2017 I bought a random fly ticket for 1€, I had an extremely tight budget (100€ for the entire week) and was able to make it to Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany on a solo trip, having some of the best Couchsurfing experiences ever.
- 2017 Inspired by epic travelers in Belgium and Luxembourg , I went for a solo trip to Jordan to visit the stunning Petra, then crossed the border to Israel and went to Palestine to see with my own eyes what was going on.
- (*)2018 I QUIT MY JOB AND STUDY TO RETURN TO SOUTH EAST ASIA. It changed my life forever and if I do what I do now, If I am who I am today. It’s mainly because of that trip and the ispiration it provided me. Bali is and will always be my home away from home.
- End of 2018: I was broke but didn’t stop dreaming. I worked hard, saved money and bought my laptop and my first drone.
- Summer 2019 had my first Van experience in the Dolomites, dropped off the van at the warehouse and backpacked trough the balkans. Flew back to Italy after a month.
- 2020 the pandemic f*cked up my plans to be back in Indonesia
- 2021 I moved to Lanzarote (Canary islands) looking for inspiring landscapes and less covid restrictions. I lived there for 5 months and found in it my a happy place to live.
- 2022 celebrated my 30th bday in Seychelles, paradise on earth.
- End of 2022: made it to Saudi and watched a WWE live event (Crown Jewel) for the first time. I dreamed this moment for a long time.
- June 2023 I was invited by Visit Maldives for a full paid trip to paradise 🤯
- June 2023: just one day after my Maldives trip, I booked a one way ticket to Central Asia.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you italian and a bit of my sicilian dialect.
I can show great workout training, share motivational speech and travel hacks.
Podemos hablas español también porque me encanta el idioma y me gustaría aprenderlo.
I would love to learn german and arab.
I could share my stories, many pictures about my trips and my adventures. Are you into photography? Let's go out to shot together 📸
I can show you much about italian and sicilian culture.
I can help you to create a good plan to visit the most beautiful part of Italy: Sicily!
What I Can Share with Hosts
When I'm not busy with my work I can show you the best spots of Catania. If you are into hikes then I am the man for it.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Italy, Spain