Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Elisabeth’s full profile.
I study at the Arctic University of Tromsø, in Norway.
I love to travel, meet new people, learn about another culture, play music, watch movies, and to paint.
In my spare time I love doing spontaneous adventures, make every day different from the last one.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet new people, and to get easily in touch with other people where ever I travel or go.
Music, Sports, skiing, piano, guitar, painting, drawing, working out, swimming, football, travel, hanging out with friends.
- working out
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Coldplayconcert in Bergen, Norway. Best concert ever. I was amazed by the lighting, sound and the show. Everything was perfect. And to see my favourite band was awesome!
2. Gospelconcert in New Orleans, USA. I were on a class trip to USA. We sang gospel in Churches in New Orleans. And at one church we started to sing and everyone in that church jumped up and cheered. It turned out that the song we sang, there was one in the church who had made. They were all starstrucked that a choir from Norway sang his song.
3. Skiing under the northern lights - aurora borealis, and under the stars on a cold winters night at the middle of Tromsø Island.
4. Studying at the moment something I really love and I think is awesome to study.
5. Traveling on interrail the summer of ´13 with my best friend around Europe and met some amazing people and had an awesome time.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can play and teach Piano, guitar and bass, if you interested? ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
A random story; "once upon a time during the night-life in Tromsø" - Story.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In