Maybe Accepting Guests
- 5% response rate
- Last login about 1 year ago ago ago ago ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michał’s full profile.
It's such a difficult to say something about me in a few words. I'm just to lazy to write a long text. But I must try.
I'm 22 years old young Pole. I love travelling and I always wanted to puck up, take my backpack and set off on a trip. And now i can live my fantasies. I always want to have more and more incredibles ideas and expeditions.
Travelling is my greatest dream and hobby simultaneously. But of course I do many other things in my life. I'm really keen on meeting new cultures, talking with people and trying to find out as much as I can.
One Peruvian met in georgian mountains said me and my friend such a great sentence: "Respect the nature". From this time I'm trying to always remember about that. It doesn't matter what happens to you, where are you, whom do you meet on your way. You have to enjoy it and take advantage of every second of your life. Never be mad, furious. Never relieve your feelings on the other people. Just try to respect the nature :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I know that this is truism but I just want to meet new people. Every culture is different. And world is so gigantic. Life is decidedly to short to see everything.
I'm looking for new adventures, new experiences. The most important for me is to learn from the other people and feel their vibe :)
I have a really immense problem in my life. I'm interested in such a many things, that I can't decide about any specialization. But I can describe a little about the main interests.
1. Art, art, art. I don't know much about it, but I fell in love with exploring the new trends or artists. Especially when they are connected with modernism or art nouveau. It is also background for my another big love - architecture. It is a huge pleasure for me to look at the novel buildings, take some photos and share them on my instagram profile. Lastly I adore street art, especially murals. So don't be surprised if I will ask about them during my visit :)
2. History. I have started interesting in history when I was 10. From this age I'm trying to broaden my horizons and learn more and more about the past. I also started studying it as my second major at University of Warsaw. I'm focused in the history of mentality in XVII century. But don't worry, If you don't want to talk about it, I will not bore you!
3. Hitchhiking. The best way to travel all around the world. You can not only meet many open-minded people, talk with them, but also better understand the states which you are visiting. So don't be afraid and when you will meet someone alongside the road, please stop and take him/her. Maybe it will be me :)
4. Bottle caps. I collect them. I don't know exactly why, but I started it when I was young and now it looks for me like a really cool hobby xd I have actually more than 500 unique caps from all around the world. If you read it and want to send me a request, please write there a word "bottle cap" ;) I will know that you personalise your message :)
- modern arts
- history and culture
Music, Movies, and Books
I can't choose one artist or kind of music. It depends of my mood or occasion. So I can listen to all types of rock (apart from metal), rap, techno, jazz or pop. I'm sure that we will find common ground :)
There are so many good movies, but only few of them I can watch more than once.
Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption, In the Name of the Father, 12 Angry Men, Mandariinid, Zootopia
Usually I buy more books than I read xd Mostly I choose scientific books connected with history or historiography, but when I have some more time I love to read some reportages or fantasy books.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you polish and show how we are partying in our country!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can show around polish cities.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In