- 52% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sébastien’s full profile.
I worked in Switzerland for six years and now moved to France for work since 6 years. I enjoy to discover each day a new places and I would like to share my experience with others.
Each day gives a new door to open and lets discover what there is behind!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In some occasion, I can furnish a bed.
Hosted and guided already couchsurfers from different countries (germany, ukraine, spain, canada,china,...)
hiking, climbing, observe the nature (plants and animals)
In summer time, eat BBQ with friends.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books: Manga (fairy tail, bleach,...)
Movies: movies from Gibhli's studio
Music: Daft punk, electro swing (Caravan palace, Caro esmerald), shaka punk, Rita mitsouko, Indochine (but only the songs from the 80's), Depeche mode,...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- camp into the wild in Canada (with some bears around)
- I'm renovating an old 4x4 van from firemen (totally red but without the blue lights and horn now because I'm not allowed to use it) and would like to transform it in campervan.
- I did a via ferrata in the Alps with my dog.
Teach, Learn, Share
- As I'm a bit geek, I can show you how to build a computer from A to Z.
- I can teach you how to change a wheel on a car (it is quite amazing the number of peole who don't how to change a wheel and wait for assitance).
- I also enjoy cooking. So if you want to eat French food, let me know.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can guide you in Montpellier but I moved only some months ago so I am still discovering the city.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Poland, Senegal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In