Maybe Accepting Guests
- 66% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dídac’s full profile. It’s free!
learning how to make this wolrd a bit better place to live
Some adjectives that my students use to describe me when we are playing group dynamics:
- calm, very confident, cheerful, dynamic, intelligent, good communicator, kind soul, nice, "trempat", patient
I know, those answers could be pretty subjective (even they don't count for qualifications), but anyway... I love it!
Interesting is watching, watching is knowing, knowing is understanding, understanding is loving. So... be curious!!!!!!!
It's impossible to hate somebody who you have ever watched sleeping
Un esfuerzo más es un fracaso menos
The best things in life aren't things
Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't
To teach is to learn twice
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've hosted people from all around the world at my place. I've surfed several couches in Europe and US.
Introduced some of my friends to CS too.
Many time before hearing about CS, three friends and I went to an educational meeting in Sevilla. We arrived late at night and we had no place to stay.
After several unlucky hostel requests we asked a woman on the street if she knew somewhere to go. She just invited us to her house.
The answer to our words of thanks was "return the gift to somebody who needs it and I'll be paid"
Sports (I play basketball since I was a child but I like all of them)
Nature, cycling, hiking, mountain and rock climbing
Travelling (of course) and meet people
Science, IT, computers and geek stuff
Music, play the guitar
Music, Movies, and Books
Wooow.... maybe the list of music, movies and books that I'm not interested in would be shorter.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Work as volunteer with teenagers in social exclusion risk on several NGOs
- Was invited to see how a cow was cut into pieces in the middle of a street to prepare a wedding celebration (@little town in Morocco)
- See the Sun hiding behind the Atlantic with some travel mates at the end of 900 kilometres biking on 'Camino de Santiago' (@Finisterre)
- Survived an eventful 24 hours long train journey (from Varanasi to Kolkata)
- Take some leeches away from my feet and also a big one from my tripmate's neck (trekking @Annapurna)
- Saw a guy trying to stole a necklace from a woman on the street, ran after him and asked him to return it. After realising he didn't manage to get it and after hearing the story of his life, invited him to breakfast.
- I took part in an striptease performance with some friends played in a crowded place. A big picture of us "in action" came out on the front page of the regional newspaper the day after.
- Castells: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmd2G39VzU (I was somewhere down there)
- Jumped of my host's roof to his pool @Santa Cruz (CA)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you something about:
- fixing bicycles, cooking 'tortilla española', computers and geek stuff, playing guitar, juggling, rock climbing and.... being late!
What I want to learn:
- Astronomy, origami, to organize my time, quantum physics, sign language, ..... and many many many more!!
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Nepal, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In