Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Haeyun’s full profile.
# Be Natural, Harmonious, and Light!
# The journey to live as I AM
As life goes on, my consciousness evolves. Now I have quite a different view compared to past, and yes you guys took part in through Couchsurfing. I am not "I" alone, but you guys made me. Thank you :)
And I am looking forward to upcoming connection through my life journey.
A nomadic spirit.
A hitchhiker, unplanned-traveller and advanced adoptor. Curious about many things and open to different culture. Love nature, people, islands and places that normally aren't very preferred for travel.
In Korea, I am a Traditional Korean medicine(Oriental medicine) doctor, using acupuncture, herbal medicine, etc.
In abroad(worldwide), I just started my career in hospitality. I like this area since it allows me to travel and fulfill my dreams. I am currently doing working holiday in UK, and I want to build up my career - so that I can work in different parts of the world. Finger crossed for me, please!
(However, recently I got new ideas about having a remote job and living in camper van/boat. Work and travel at the same time. - so if you have remote job, PLEASE send me message since I want to hear your life story)
Trying my best to live a meditative conscious life. Expanding self-awareness 24/7. Though I am not perfect, I am making progress.
I was a vegetarian - then vegan - then after coming to UK pescartarian - and now I occasionally eat meat. Not much though, for try.
But still I prefer vegan meal, if possible. Especially plant-based.
Big fan of FRUITS and fruit trees. Wanna try new different fruits wherever I go ;)
Crazy about NATURE. City life is tiring, too busy and fast, isn't it?
I prefer outdoors, being in nature rather than being in cafe or indoor. Walking, Hiking, Swimming, Camping, Farming, Riding a bicycle, Reading books while lying in a hammock, Watching stars at night, Dancing and meditating in nature, etc.
Quite much into farming.
Interested in Permaculture, Syntropic agroforestry and Regenerative agriculture.
If you have some expereinces or if you are interested, we can share.
I am on the journey to find myself and bloom as I am. Hope I can meet some wonderful people who can help and take part in the journey to live as I am, as I experienced through my 20s :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
When I couchsurf, I feel like taking a small bite of their "real life". It makes me happy.
And I hope I can be a little spice to their daily lives.
And it is vice versa for me :)
I need to mention this:
I had several UNCOMFORTABLE experiences from Couchsurfing.
If you have any SEXUAL PURPOSE, GO TINDER - I WILL CALL POLICE!!
Live as a SUSTAINABLE TRAVELLER
Want to travel ALL COUNTRIES.
WORK IN 6(+6) CONTINENT
Work in Land, Sky, and Sea
LIVE as an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
WORK and TRAVEL in Balance
zero money travel (one day, I wanna give it a go)
- local food
- local markets
- working abroad
- korean medicine
- hidden beaches
- unplanned travel
- small countries
- going beyond
Music, Movies, and Books
Jazz and Bossanova.
Peppertones/ 화접몽밴드 /Ohashi Trio / Naomi and Goro/ Mon Laferte
Animation, movies about food and humanity.
Studio Ghibli, Pixar : Inside Out /Little Forest / 3 Idiots / Pk / Woochi / Becoming who I was / Soul
• The Untethered Soul, The Surrender Experiment - Michael A. Singer
• Emptiness Dancing, The End of Your World, True Meditation - Adyashanti
• The Christ's Letters
(you can download from here with many languages)
• Living the Good Life, Continuing the Good Life, Loving and Leaving the Good Life - Helen Nearing, Scott Nearing
• Whatever Arises, Love That - Matt Khan
• Mystique of Enlightenment - U.G Krishnamurti
• Embracing Ourselves - Hal Stone, Sidra Stone
• Big Mind/Big Heart - Dennis Genpo Merzel
• Nonviolent Communication - Marshell B. Rosenberg
• The Art of Loving - Erich Fromm
• No Boundary, A Brief History of Everything - Ken Wilber
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I hitchhiked during my first backpacking to Europe.
2. Jump on water at 10 and 13 meters. Wow it was scary but I made it!
3. Went to my Vietnamese friend's wedding. I met this girl from Couchsurfing and become a real good friend. For her wedding, I booked a flight.
4. Crossed the Dominican Republic-Haitian border and took a local wooden boat which doesn't have a ceiling. Well, it was far better than I thought!
5. Learned how to dive from head, after trying more than 20 times with Mayan friends' help in Mexico. I am proud of myself that I kept tried and made it!
Teach, Learn, Share
Well, it could be everything, isn’t it? From life, culture and experiences.
I want to learn regenerative farming and house building and sourdough baking!
What I Can Share with Hosts
My magic: I can make you laugh in 30 seconds with my special way of drawing! ;)
Handy works like farming or wooden work if needed.
I like to cook together
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, England, France, Germany, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Northern Ireland, Oman, Portugal, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Korea, United Kingdom