- 26% response rate
- Last login 12 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ccir’s full profile.
Hi, I am CYRUS. (shy-rush)
"First of all if you are one of those who is looking for a luxurious stay then I cannot provide you that, a hotel would be better for you but I can share my space and give you an experience of a local life".
I am open minded and I ❤️ to travel so I take pleasure in helping fellow travellers like you. I stay alone in a single rented room just 10-15 minutes walk from the main town. I don't drink, smoke and I am non-vegetarian (but veg is fine too ). I believe in trusting people, if proven trustworthy we can be friends for lifetime but otherwise there is no point meeting you. I couch surf people of any age, sex, race and nationality.
HOUSE RULES: (don’t send in a request without reading this and agreeing to it)
1. I can host maximum 2 guests at a time, but I prefer single guests because my room is small.
2. No foot wears inside, no not for a minute not for a sec not at all ( I like my room clean).
3. I don't eat at home so I don't cook for my guests. You can access the kitchen for hot water, coffee or tea.
4. I have my own private toilet (Indian style toilet seat) and you have complete access to it.
5. My guests can have all the privacy,!disturbances because I stay alone. If you are a girl traveling solo then you need not worry. (You can read the references of other solo females travellers I have hosted in my profile).
6. I can pick you up in for the stay only after 4:30 (that’s when my work gets over). I am strict about time so come to the pick up point as asked, it’s so stupid waiting alone at the spot after a long tiring day and you turn up late.
7. Since I have to buy water and there are other expenses like I have to pay for laundry after you leave so I charge ₹ 100 INR per night ( i.e. 100 for one and 200₹ for two ). I charge NOT for business but just to help us both ( I know CS is supposed to be free but in the long run hosting a lot of guest I have realised its not cost effective on my part, so I just want to balance bit of it. )
8. No smoking in the room. You can smoke outside or in the toilet.
9. Lastly after you have stayed with me you should at least have the courtesy to leave a review ( hosted many but people are selfish one they leave they don’t have the time or make the time to leave few lines of memories).
Note* One more thing I have had my guest asked me to join for dinner but then I have to pay for my own food and sometimes even for them too. That's weird. If you ask me to join then you pay for my food as well otherwise don't ask me to join. So tell me specifically that the dinner is on you or on me.
If you decide to stay at my place, please do save the map and the pickup point land mark photo I have uploaded in my album (profile photos), ( if you show the picture to anyone, they can direct you to the spot, it’s a easy land mark i .e. at District Magistrate’s Gate)
My house address is Lebong Cart road( also known as Hill Cart road as mentioned in the map I have uploaded), near District Magistrate's offfice..
“I LOVE DARJEELING”
- kindly paste this above phrase in the message you send, this is a filter. When I see this I will know that you have read my profile. If you don’t write that then I will decline your request considering that you don’t even have the courtesy to read the host’s profile.
I may sound strict but I am not, it’s just so that details rules pre-stated helps save lots of misunderstandings later.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME, it would be pleasure to meet you. Peace ✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Just want to help people like me who likes to travel. I like to show around my place to all the new people. So I think I can make their stay a complete one if I meet them. Coz I too had a friend who showed me around when I was traveling to a new place. I cannot forget what it meant to me.
Playing games, Internet surfing, listening music and watching movies.
Music, Movies, and Books
songs by; Don Moen, One Direction, Kate Perry, Passenger, Jason Marz, Micheal Bubble, Bruno Mars.
Movies: Serendipity, if only, ps. I love you, Itlian job, Art of steal, Terminal, I am legend.......
Books: The Monk who sold his Ferrari, You can win, whiter than snow,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Once I was flying alone and had no one to talk to so I started a small conversation writing on a paper bag with a little girl who was with her parents. We both exchanged words scribbled in the paper bag. We then went our separate ways as we landed in Bangkok. That little girl made my flight a memory. And I am glad I talked with her because I met her again after few weeks in the airport. She recognized me!!! How small is this world and how good can even short relation can be if we have a pure heart and conscience. I am gald that I travel and I have a clear heart.
Teach, Learn, Share
I TEACH people to be honest, faithful and trustworthy. I teach people that we only have one life but if we live it right then one life is enough.
I try to LEARN something from everyone including small children.
I like to SHARE things I have and things I know.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share everything with the guests if you are comfortable with it. I have really no problem sharing food, drinks, room etc. provided you are clean. I don't like to stay dirty.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bhutan, Nepal, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bhutan, India, Nepal
Join Couchsurfing to see Ccir’s full profile.
- Darjeeling Limited Moderator