Maybe Accepting Guests
- 15% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Miguel’s full profile.
I am Miguel.
I come from a small archipelago, the "Canary Islands", in the south south south of Spain.
Currently living in Madrid.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
(Initially) One of the things I always wanted to try was to travel alone and have the experience to contact locals from other countries.
Couchsurfing gives me the opportunity to really know the country in a non turistic way, and also get in touch with new people with different mindsets, passions, and dreams.
(Currently) After so many great experiences in Couchsurfing, I´ve also started hosting people in Madrid (from time to time, I cannot do it on a regularly basis), and this really helps me to continue "travelling" and getting to know great people from all around the world, with different mindsets, backgrounds, and views of what life should be.
1. To travel and see a country in a non-turistic way, with "locals" eyes.
2. To get to know and connect with people from all over the world and share both our culture and personal experiences.
3. Besides that, I love sports, I also love to sing opera and listen to all kind of music, thriller movies, reading, and having a good conversation.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Volunteer in a foundation that helps children with cancer.
2. Hitchhiking in Japan (just once but it was great; did not travel like this the whole country though 😅).
3. Travel around 1.000 km in a day by bus just to live a real Iranian birthday party.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I would love to share everything that is in my hand: from experiences to languages, all about my culture, my passions and also my (limited but tasty) cooking skills.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Czech Republic, England, France, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Montenegro, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In