Maybe Accepting Guests
- 45% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eduardo’s full profile.
Open minded, positive, friendly, criative, adventurer, outdoor active, nature lover, different cultures seeker, people person, community active, voluntary work, ...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Happy to help those that want to visit and learn about this beautiful island and people. Happy to provide a first chance to new couchsurfers.
Enjoy meeting people from diferent origins. Like the ideia of receiving couchsurfers with whom i can relate and begin friendship
Like the possibility of having a friendly person hosting me and sharing special knowledge from their home localities.
Kayaking, nature activities in general, arts, photography, food, culture in general, cinema, acting, BTT, motorcycle rides, criating new events, promoting entrepreneurship, promoting activities for youth, travelling, learning, rescueing, figthing problems, helping people over listenning and promoting new moods and attitudes, ...
Music, Movies, and Books
Not just one but quite a few songs
Quite a few movies where i include one of my curriculum
Books are so many, but historic, biographies, technical, informative, some fiction, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Saving people on dangerous environments both individually and collectively, namely a girl on the sea and a policewoman in Toronto from an attacker.
- Bringing back to life one gentleman after Cardiac Arrest
- Bringing in to this world a healthy baby after dealing with a very complicated birth
- Fighthing to stay conscient underwater for a long period and survive a stormy Atantique Ocean after being swollen with my kayak by big waves next to rocky coastline
Teach, Learn, Share
- Teach Portuguese, english...
- Learn other languages and many other subjects
- My activities and ....
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Plenty of information
- A fantastic island and everything that goes with it
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In