Maybe Accepting Guests
- 80% response rate
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mariia’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Mariia and I’m 21 years old living in Kyiv, Ukraine with my boyfriend Tim.
I am a web developer, so I spent a lot of time on my work and learning new things about front end, because that’s what I love and want to do. I looove to make web-sites:)
What I can say about me as a person - I’ m kind and friendly, and I like to meet new people and discovering new things.
I have a lot of interests:
• reading - love to be inside of different worlds using a book
• cooking - the process gives me so much pleasure
• music - I’m listening to music 80% of day.
• gardening - we have a couple of plants in our flat - it’s the new experience for me to take care of plants
• sport - I remember how much I disliked my PE classes in school, but now I’m in love with the feeling of happiness after a good workout
• knitting - that’s like a meditation for me. I like to knit different things but still have a lot to learn
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is an amazing experience to meet the people and to discover their culture., and how they live in different countries. That’s way more better than just go to the blank hotel room.
I have a lot of interests, that's why I always have things to do:)
- video games
- board games
- learning languages
- computer games
- web design
- web development
- game development
- information technology
Music, Movies, and Books
I'd like to share with you my favourite things.
Music - The Muse.
Book - The Hitchhiker 's Guide to the Galaxy.
Movie - Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Started late swimming - I swim in the river till December and start again in May
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to cook some tasteful food.
I can teach you knitting and crocheting
Really like to learn new things, so if you want to teach me - it's cool.
I can share my joy and positive vibes with you:)
What I Can Share with Hosts
We can hangout together, drinking tea and have a nice conversations, I can cook something for you.
Countries I’ve Lived In