- 93% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see M.H.’s full profile.
Only host who read the words below.
☑ Traditional Market Tour
☑ Mountain Climbing Tour
☑ Festivals / Ceremony
☑ Other One-day Tour
☑ Hands-On Cooking Class (TW)
I'm Tsai, Taiwanese (Taiwan is not a part of China , its annoying that when we type Taiwan, this app change it to Province of China automatically) . Love learning about cultures .
Love traveling and have been to several places before. After traveling, I found Taiwan is still my favorite country and I started to spent more time on learning about Taiwan, hope I can introduce my culture, history, and how people live to travelers from all over the world.
When not traveling, I work as a Project Manager for a crowdfounding team in Taipei .
I love conversations ranging from philosophy, politics, economics, history and I enjoy cooking and hiking.
Taiwan is a country easy to love but hard to say goodbye. You will love here!
【Me as s Host】
1. Please keep clean and tidy, though I don't charge, I need to pay a few hundred NTD every time I host surfers as a public expense for roomy.
2. Have lots of work and need to rest, please come back before PM 10:00, and we will leave the house at AM 08:20 from Mon to Fri.
3. Couch is in the public room (living room) not private room, and couch means couch is not a bed.
I only have two couch so if you are with partners, please let me know you share the same account, otherswise I wont know the actual number of people.
4. Perfer people who stays 1-3 days, will host longer after I make sure you are ok with the houserule. There were some very nice CSers who followed all the rules and had great time with me and my flatmates, stays for up to 90 days.
5. We don't wear shoes in the house, and we take shower everyday before sleep (to keep the couch and cover clean).
6. I live in a quite neighborhood, my neighbours are some old people over 70 years old, try to be quite after PM 11:00, don't wanna bother them.
7. Feel free to ask anything, I'm sure you will have great experience if you can follow these simple rules!
【Me as a Traveller】
1. I have a sleeping bag with me and can sleep anywhere, but not in the same bed as the host .
2. I'm always happy to help, with anything!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
China keep bashing on Taiwan for our survival in the International Communities.
In the early days of our political transition, some said democracy could not survive in China’s shadow. And Taiwan is now home to a thriving democratic society and political system.
Some said progressive values could not take root in East Asian society. Yet now we have our first (and the best!) female president, and in 2019, Taiwan became the first country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage.
In short, Taiwan’s story is one of seemingly improbable success. And now, I would like to share all these stories to you ：）
（stands 4 gay marriage doesn't mean I'm a gay, please be polite and don't ask for same sex intimacy anymore ！)
- love to travel
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan