Not Accepting Guests
- 52% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anna’s full profile. It’s free!
***T R A V E L I N G A T T H E M O M E N T***
Fighting violently for Peace is like fucking for virginity.
I like surprises, decent chats, the feeling of traveling, spending time with people that care about eachother, sports, going out, being outgoing, being whatever feels right.
Noone is to be reduced to what he or she cannot do.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing. I do love to trust people.
As a consequence of several recent experiences I feel the unpleasant need to make a little note about surfing someone's place here:
- Your Request: Please, I like to have a good time with my surfers and I'm sure surfers also want to have a good time with their host. One way to make that more probable ist to check the profile decently. If you have done that, it is only polite to greet the host with his/her name in your request, to say why you travel and to mention why you think staying with that particular host could work out well. Please do not send me requests without words, or only expressing your need for a bed, a bike and somone who shows you the center. Besides, in order to get an impression of you, I want to check out your profile - if you havn't written anything presenting you as a person- how can I invite you?
- Your Stay: Please be aware that surfing one's place doesn't mean your host cleans up after you, carries your dirty dishes from your room after you left, and cleans the toilet for you because you don't understand what it means to sit down on the toilet
- Food: Please understand that hosting doesn't go with catering. Of course, we share food and coffee and all that. But that should be a mutuality, which I feel a bit ashamed to comment on.
- References: Please write references after you left. That is the only way Couchsurfing works and it is also just a little attention for your host.
Several in Australia, a few in Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Swizerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Brittain, France, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Italy and Argentina.
My studies, crafts, writing, being in nature, water, my tent, dancing, sports, outdoor, music, travels, books and good talks combined with good coffee, attentive and hearty people
- working out
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
No borders, no limits:
Radiohead, Nina Simone, Mogwai, The Distillers, José González, Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, The Builders an the Butchers, Florence and the Machine, Beirut, BRMC, Ghinzu, Joy Division, La Rue Kétanou, Mano Solo, Madrugada, Misfits, The Clash, Noir Desir, Other Lives, SNFU, The XX, Vic Ruggiero, Hole, Janis Joplin and many many more from many many genres.
Control, Imagine, The Machinist, Oldboy, The Fall, The Wrestler, Black Swan, Prestige, American Psycho, Fight Club, Gran Torino, American History X, Inglourious Basterds, The Green Butchers, Valhalla Rising and many many more from many many genres.
Books I cannot list; as a former student of soft science I am always reading.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I don't call my activities amazing
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm happy to learn whatever comes along and I share and teach whatever I can offer and you are interrested in. Usually we have more knowledge and more to give than we assume.
What I Can Share with Hosts
On travels I've learned that there's always something to do; people have projects on their mind or simple works that they don`t have the time to accomplish. Sometimes we just shared travel advice, stories, loughs, recipes, and sometimes I helped in the house, made bread or repaired something.