This event is over.
Easter Saturday is traditionally celebrated by making bonfires. I have no idea why, that's why it's a tradition :) You can either make a fire in your kitchen (not recommended), or join this trip to the largest bonfire in East-Brandenburg!
Here comes a short summary of what to expect:
• Meeting point: 13:15 at Alexanderplatz, upstairs on the platform where the train to Frankfurt-Oder goes. I'm waiting next to the yellow poles, wearing my blue hat. Be sure to be on time so we can get Brandenburg-Berlin-Tickets for everybody. Price is 8 - 10 Euro per person for the whole day.
• We take the train at 13:28 to Frankfurt-Oder, and arrive in Mixdorf at 15:00.
• Hiking tour! ca. 12 km through the beautiful Schlaube-valley with forests and lakes. Maybe wolves, too.
• Bonfire in Müllrose! Dancing in the party tent, food and drinks. Entry: 2,50 €
• Leave the party at 22:30 to catch the train back to Berlin.
Your mom says: Don't forget to bring some food and rain-resistant clothes :-*
Hope to see you all on Saturday! Cheers, Hannes