- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mahmoud’s full profile. It’s free!
Right now I am more likely a poor junior engineer, low budget traveler or volunteer for some extraordinary projects, that´s why I am surfing around, and if possible, I love to host.
Body type: 5' 8" / Average
Ethnicity: Half Palestinian - Half Egyptian
and I just like to say these words :
I'm No One Special , Just a Common Man With Common Thoughts.
There are No Monuments Dedicated to me, and My Name Will Soon Be Forgotten...
- It's Not The Strongest Of The Species Who Survive, Nor The Most Intelligent, But Those Who Are Most Adaptive to Change"
- Devil's Advice : Vanity .....is My Favorite Sin !!
- God Gave You a Gift of 86,400 Seconds Today. Have You Used One to Say "Thank You?!!!"
- Let us hurry to love people because they depart so quickly!
- I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.
- Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and needâ
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
After I had an experience with my friend with a traveler ,found it really great, so i decided to be part of this (SURFING OR HOSTING). :D
Till now it just once , but if i got lucky i would like to expand it .
Technology specially in the green one
- budget travel
Music, Movies, and Books
The Holy Qura'n
The Lazy Person's Guide to Success
Reign over me
Black and Jones
Axel Rudi Pell
30 Seconds to mars
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
When I went to sharm el shik AT EGYPT and saw the nemo fish and other creatures under the sea ,it was an incredible moment .
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In