- Последний раз на сайте: 9 months назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Andre. Это бесплатно!
Take over the world...
Hey AIESEC! --you know who you are!
I love meeting very different people, with different cultures, languages, backgrounds, stories to tell...
I travel whenever I have the chance and I enjoy learning as much as I can about the places I visit: so tell me about history, culture, food or just funny facts about your country and I'll be listening for hours!
I'm a very active person and need to be busy most of my time so you'll see me taking classes of everything... dancing, cooking, languages, martial arts, etc.
I like to help however I can so I like to participate in volunteering projects of all kind but in general, I just like to help others.
I don't think there are valid excuses to accomplish what you desire when you wish something you can make it happen. I don't believe in "I can't", there's always a way.
I´ve been dancing since I was 6 years old so I could say that´s a really important part of my life. Classical ballet since I was 6, then jazz, contemporary, flamenco, hip hop, tango, salsa, merengues, cumbia, bachata, bolero, etc. I love to dance and learn new dances.
I like extreme sports and all kind of outdoors activities too!!!
If you can do it, just do it!
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting (as soon as I have my AMAZING place set!), surfing, going for a coffee or just traveling :)
I like to try new things!
- ballet dancing
- outdoor activities
- martial arts
- extreme sports
Музыка, кино и книги
I LOVE movies!!! Just not very fan of horror...
Music: All kind
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
- Climb the highest peak in Costa Rica (very proud).
- Going for a weekend to NYC and end up living 6 months.
- Going on a trip with strangers and come back with good friends.
- Speaking a new language for the first time and actually have a conversation.
- Learning to surf (not good at it yet).
- Seeing turtles nesting at the beach.
- Walking through the Angkor temples in Siem Reap.
- Crawling through the Cu Chi tunnels in Saigon.
- Sliding down the Great Wall.
- Visiting the Panama Canal.
- Freezing in Niagara Falls.
- Cruising at the Rhein in Germany.
- Spending the shortest night of the year at the austrian Alps.
- Riding ATV at the Sand Dunes in Mui Ne.
- Sunrise on top of one of the temples in Borobudur.
- Hiking Ijen Volcano (almost died but made it!).
- Riding motorcycle for the first time around Bagan.
- Eating chocolate (yes, it is amazing!!!) and drinking bubble tea!
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
Где я побывал(-а)
Austria, Bahamas, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Panama, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Где я жил(-а)
China, Costa Rica, Panama, Singapore, United States