Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aaron’s full profile. It’s free!
wish i can work/visit Israel
I am a freelancer now, working on experiential travelling, creative team building, photograph, culture exchange.
I am a software engineer, loving photography, outing, different culture/religion. I traveled 75% of China, some places of U.S. I really want to 'visit' countries in Middle East, like Israel, Iran, Syria... I will be more excited, if I can work in Israel. :) Yes, i am not joking.
Live to me is venture, just keep going.
check out my website:http://www.douban.com/people/Kamp/
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am new to CS, but I am willing to participate the CS2 prj.
n/a by far.
photography, outing/outdoor sport, different cultures, traveling, snowboard(beginner).
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Drove from Beijing to Yunnan in 30 days -- i was not the driver & knew none of driving. We almost touched the heaven, but we were lucky to survive.
2. Organized an amazing trip to Gannan(甘南) recently.
3. started learning snowboard last winner.
4. saw so many awesome places in China.
5. Amazing trip to Yellow Stone National Park. I miss it.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share photography, outdoor skills, things about Chinese of course. I want to learn snowboard recently, since the season is coming. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United States