- Last login about 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aaron’s full profile.
[ I'm sure to go student exchange program in SKKU(성균권대학교) in Korea next year. If you know some Korean or cultures there and also willing to share with me, feel free to contact me! ]
Hi, this is Aaron from Taiwan! Taichung city is where I grew up, and the capital of Taiwan, Taipei, is where I'm studying now.
I'm a passionate person that is talkative and willing to share my life with friends. I'll be a bit shy when I first meet you, but actually I'm really open minded and willing to share life with you. If you're coming to Taipei or Taichung, feel free to let me know, and if there's a chance, I'll show you around!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have great friends in my student life who are also passionate and full of dreams, but they're all from Taiwan with the same culture and lifestyle as me. So, that's why I choose to be on Couchsurfing and wanna make friends with people from the whole world! If we meet each other fortunately, feel free to share your stories. Let's have a good time!
- solo travel
- learning english
Music, Movies, and Books
I've been to Singapore, Macao, Kyoto and Osaka this year. Than I've started to read some Tourism literature. As I read those books, I felt like having a same adventure with them!
Also, I'm an alcoholic in enjoying pop music too! Taeyeon, a KPOP female singer from "Girls' Generation" is my Super IDOL!!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've traveled to Singapore myself this year!
It's a very special experience in my life, especially for my love to see the beautiful world. I was impressed by me cuz I found the better me in those 4 days trip. I love Singapore!!!
Teach, Learn, Share
[ Have fun in National Science Museum in Taichung with you! ]
- I was an volunteer in National Science Museum in Taichung when I was in High School, It's a very cool place full of knowledge of Science and culture. I'm willing to show you around here and even share some great knowledge and ideas with you too!
[ Chinese Language and Culture sharing ]
- I love travel around and discover this world, but I never forget the beloved of mine - Taiwan, cuz this is where I grew up and made my dreams come true! Also, I'll love to do Language exchange with my great Chinese ability (Actually I major in Journalism and use Chinese professionally), and hope you like the Taiwanese culture as I do!
[ English Speaking and Listening Learning ( I'll love to practice anytime when I'm with you! ) ]
- There're two reasons for why I wanna practice my English ability. First of all, I'm planning to go working holiday in NewZealand after I graduate from college, so I think it may be great if I can practice more in Taiwan!
Second, basic on the love of traveling, I think offer a safe flight to passengers will be important and meaningful to me. So, an excellent and kind ground staffer in the airport is what I want to be in the future, that's why English ability is so important to me!
If you're a nice and talkative person who loves to share your life, culture, and stories, let me know and we can di language exchange!
[ Korean Speaking Learning( I've learned it for two years and I'll love to practice anytime too ) ]
- I've learned Korean in the cram school for two years because the KPOP singer Taeyeon is my Super Idol!! But sadly, Taiwanese don't speak Korean popularly. So if I can learn Korean speaking from you, that will be splendid!
What I Can Share with Hosts
As a Taiwanese, I'll try my best to show you around in my hometown Taichung and where I studied, Taipei. Also if it's allowed, We may have some coffee or cocktails in these two beautiful city!
Countries I’ve Visited
Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Singapore
Countries I’ve Lived In
South Korea, Taiwan