Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Abelardo’s full profile. It’s free!
* I don't like to talk about myself but let's see, I feel I'am a very extrovert & friendly person, people say i'm funny too, but i don't know, maybe they are crazy or i'm the crazy.
* I like hang with my friends making jokes all the time, discover different cultures and meet new people.
* I love to dance, specialy Cuban/Caleña Salsa and afrocuban music, i feel this music so deep, like a electricity in all my body, this music spread joy and welfare.
*I don't smoke, but you can smoke in our tiny balcony.
* I love to cook
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to host whenever i can, only when i have time and enough space, for a better experience with my guests.
"SALSA IN LIMA"
Hosting, Traveling, Events, Meetings.
Cuban and Caleña Salsa,Bachata, Kizomba, Cooking, Technology, Dance/Music, Sports, Martial Arts, Movies, Video Games.
Music, Movies, and Books
La vita è bella, A Clockwork Orange, Fireproof, The Da Vinci Code, The Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, Into The Wild, Catch Me If You Can, Perfume, The Pianist, The Green Mile, My Neighbor Totoro, Pan's Labyrinth, ... etc. etc.
I love getting to know new music, if you can share some piece of your favourite music, It's the best gift for me :)
I listen music like (Salsa,Bachata,Kizomba,Dancehall):
SALSA: Alexander Abreu y Habana de Primera, Calle Real, Elito Reve, Juan Formel y los Van Van, Maikel Blanco, Pupy y los que Son Son, Timbalive, Guayacan, El gran Combo.
And others random like, Daft Punk, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Romeo Santos, Bob Marley, Bossa n' Stones, n' Marley, n' Roses. And all kind of Afro-Music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Bungee jumping, Rafting, Canopy, Canyoning... and Superman in Six Flags Magic Mountain. (I'll never will do it again)
Teach, Learn, Share
* I hope to share all my culture and i will try to teach how to dance salsa music and cook peruvian food.
* I'm learning Polish, if you can help me I'll be glad, and I want to learn French! so please give me a hand :)
* Also I would love to learn some Kizomba!!! so if you are kizomba expert, you already have a space in my place lol.
What I Can Share with Hosts
* I can help you with your salsa, and then we can go to salsa clubs to practice what we learn :)
*I can cook peruvian food for you! I love to cook!
* I'm good with networking and computers, so maybe i can help you with some problem about that :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Colombia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In