Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stephanie’s full profile. It’s free!
Drink deep. It's just a taste, and it might never come this way again.
Lived in the outskirts of Washington, DC all my life and now I've been bitten pretty hard by the travel bug. I enjoy punk music and music journalism. I'd consider myself pretty down-to-earth, honest, and positive. I'm usually up for seeing or trying something new.
Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I've had a few great experiences in Osaka, Bratislava, Budapest, and Beijing. Couchsurfing also helped me find an apartment in Madrid. Couchsurfers seem to be open, friendly, and extremely helpful. I appreciate all they've done for me!
punk and hardcore, being active, journalism, animal rights, etc.
- punk music
Music, Movies, and Books
Back to the Future.
punk, hardcore, pop-punk, indie.
Kurt Vonnegut, David Sedaris, etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I was the support driver for an amazing team in the first ever International Unicycle Race. Ride the Lobster 2008, Nova Scotia.
- Fed monkeys in the mountains surrounding Kyoto, Japan.
- Sat in the cockpit of a single engine plane that's older than me and flew over sights surronding Prague.
- been to the northernmost point of Scotland's Lewis isle
- climbed Britain's tallest mountain, Ben Nevis.
-US road trip - coast to coast and back with a load of national parks
- The Pyrenees
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to swim, figure skate, play a few chords on the guitar, or unicycle. I could probably hold up my end of a conversation on punk rock or hardcore punk.
I'd appreciate a crash course on any world history you enjoy and any book recommendations, especially science fiction, non-fiction novels, or comedy.