- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Adek’s full profile. It’s free!
Id line: riandadek
Im little english.
My home is everybody's home
- Traveling for me doesn't necessarily mean going around places. It is being not stationary whether philosophically or physically. It is a state where learning is a continuous process. But of course, it's more fun with a backpack. ;-)
- I'm a geek!
- People try to read me. Don't! Because I can't figure my self out as well. Haha
- I like music but, unfortunately, it doesn't like me much. lol
- One time a friend told me that I get too spontaneous sometimes. I say, what's wrong with that? Haha
Live your life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Aside from being on a small travel budget, couchsurfing is a good way to meet locals from the area. We prefer this form of travelling as we get to really learn about the places we travel to from the people that live there.
It's our favourite form of getting to know the flavour and feel of a country.
Cultural experiences, meeting new people, languages, sports, traveling, cooking and eating...
Music, Movies, and Books
Thingking out load
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In