Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alexandre’s full profile. It’s free!
Helicopter ride over Manhattan
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would like to join people or groups also travelling around with CS, so as to share our experiences and to learn more about it!
* Still no experience with hosting or being hosted, but enjoyed meeting people this summer for a beer, a swim, or hitch-hiking down to Montenegro!
* As an ex-erasmus I reclaim my right to be promoted to the grade of advanced coucher surfer !! :)
* Walking in the snow in Berlin and being on the beach during the summer!
* Programming, going to the museums, drawing, photography and digital retouch, playing gipsy jazz, walking around searching for inspiration :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Visited the Iguazu Waterfalls in Argentina under heavy rain!!...
Teach, Learn, Share
I really like to share about languages and arts: playing the guitar or the piano, talking about photography or paintings, or computers, if you're also a geek! To learn... mm... I would also like to go surfing or sailing :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, United States