Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Adrian’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel the world
I am an accountant who wants to see as much of the world as possible.
This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream, and wear your passion. Life is short.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to meet as many CSers around the world as I can.
May Choon (numerous occasions) Melbourne, Australia
Yusuke Fukuhara (6 nights) Tokyo, Japan (Jan-Feb 2013)
Patrick Penton (4 nights) Seoul, South Korea (Feb 2013)
JC Cadayong (4 nights) Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Mar 2013)
Hanna Haydar (2 nights) Muscat, Oman (Jun 2013)
Travelled and met with many others!
Travelling (of course)
Trying strange foods
Meeting new people and making new friends!
Music, Movies, and Books
I enjoy watching comedy and action type movies and listen to a wide range of music such as alternative rock, rap, hip-hop and house.
Unfortunately I didn't have much time to read due to my job but that should change now hopefully!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Born in Australia
- Partied in Hong Kong
- Played blackjack in Macau
- Met my long lost relatives for the first time in Singapore
- Bungee jumped in New Zealand
- Attended traditional festivities in China
- Experienced an earthquake in Japan
- Ate a dog in South Korea
- Hit the beach in the Philippines
- Waved to the Sultan of Brunei in Brunei
- Sneaked into the VIP area of the Formula 1 in Malaysia
- Experienced a whole different world in Myanmar
- Re-enacted Hangover 2 in Bangkok, Thailand
- Amazed by Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Navigated the traffic from hell in Vietnam
- Got drunk in a temple in Laos
- Re-united with old friends in Sri Lanka
- Soaked up the sun in the Maldives
- Awed by the Taj Mahal in India
- Flew by Mt. Everest in Nepal
- Went up the world's tallest building in the UAE
- Made new friends in Oman
- Followed in Indiana Jones' footsteps in Petra, Jordan
- Climbed a pyramid in Egypt
- Partied in Mykonos in Greece
- Got drunk under the Eiffel Tower in France
- Attempted to cook with an old school bbq in Luxembourg
- Reunited with old colleagues in England
- Got soaked by exploding geysirs in Iceland
- Celebrated the national day in Faroe Islands
- Cycled like a local in Denmark
- Admired the amazing Swedish people
- Tried some snus in Norway
- Bitten by spiders in Finland
- Drank vodka in Russia
- Ate elk in Estonia
- Enjoyed the traditional foods in Latvia
- Partied with locals in Lithuania
- Visited Auschwitz in Poland
- Hanged out with celebrity chefs in Slovakia
- Wined and dined at the castle in Budapest, Hungary
- Hit the beach in Croatia
- Soaked in the historic sites of Italy
- Explored the old town of San Marino
- Entered the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City
- Learned about the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Traveled down the amazing coastline of Montenegro
- and much, much more!
visited 65 states (28.8%)Create your own visited map of The World or Like this? try: Auto Poster
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to learn new languages wherever I go.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Viet Nam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In