Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Adriana’s full profile. It’s free!
be free and love
I'm a normal girl, nothing special, just trustworthy and happy!I'm studying in London but I'm italian and I really enjoy to travel, learn languages, sing and cook!I like to help people and I need people!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
When I'm not travelling I can give hospitality to people, both in italy and in england..I enjoy groups, drinks, music and travelling (from museums to crazy parties!!).I am very flexible and openminded!!
PS. I HATE CATS <3
I enjoy creative activities of any kind, in particular music, writing, dance, cooking and handmade cute stuff! What make my life great is meeting people who trust me and then i can trust from the first moment, having friends you can trust around the world is such an amazing feeling, i do believe you may spend just couple of hours with someone but remember him forever!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
best memories of my travelling around have been:
- crazy bunch of friends in Madrid,Porta del Sol
- The amazing trust of Ingmar, in Valencia
- The stunning desert trip in Jordan
- The extremely nice family of the Amman Palace Hotel in Jordan
- The Fiap in Paris, very inspiring spot (accommodation) for students
- Catania, my home, between the Mediterranean coast and the vulcano Etna, forever the best place on Earth.
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Israel, Jordan, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Palestine, United Kingdom