Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Asia’s full profile. It’s free!
Jokes, jokes, jokes :D
Spontanous, energetic, curious of the world. Childlish naive, enjoying life to the full, laughting from silly things.
I am not scared to go my own path and meantime also aware that one day we're all gonna die, so "why so serious?".
Busy constantly figuring out what the life and world are about :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Cos it's awesome!
- Travelling (unique, huh? ;-)
- Psychology (Heuristics, Irrationalities of human behaviours ;-)
- User Experience, Human centered design
- Art in various forms (photography, paintings, etc.)
- Music (jazz, old pieces, piano masterpieces)
- Goooooood boooooooks (a loooooot!!!)
Music, Movies, and Books
I read many books of totalny different kinds - From Lem, Beckett and Kundera to Hesse, Shakespear and Orwell.
Among my favourite writers are M. Kundera, Steinbeck, D. Adams and G. Marquez.
Among Polish authors: W. Myśliwiecki, D. Masłowska, S. Mrożek, M. Tulli, H. Krall and S. Chutnik.
Music also very diverse - from Yann Tiersen, Coltrain and Jack Johnson to Hindi Zahra, Velvet underground, The white stripes and Sigur Ros.
Monthy Python, Woody Allen, Wes Andersen, and many others!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I enjoy every day!
- Hitch hiking across half of Europe, from Portugal to Poland :-)
- Biking 17 kilometers up the hill (700 m attitude difference)during 2 hours in Switzerland
- A motorcycle trip with a friend of mine (as a passanger, of course) - crossing Alps in France and Switzerland and 1700kms in 5 days!
- Popularizing knowledge about psychology via Wikipedia :-)
- Travelling through Portugal and Spain for over one month alone, being 18.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can tell you a lot of interesting things about human centered design, good website designs, mistakes in human thinking and psychology :-)
I'd love to share biking through the town and singing laudly...
Cross country skiing!
Swimming in lakes and rivers!
What I Can Share with Hosts
The joy of life.
I will be happy to cook you something delitious, possibly Polish :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Moldova, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Poland, Switzerland